CYGNI
Free on Epic on launch LMAO
So why buy on Steam then?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
I just saw it and I couldn't believe my eyes!
Is this an epic error? How come this game will be free just 2 days after release?
Maybe a long term investment, people claim a lot of free games on epic store, but less people actually download and play these games on epic client, because they already own/played on steam. Offering Cygni on launch for free will "steal" steam buyers, and these people certainly will play the game using epic client. So, next time, buy a full game on epic will be more acceptable "yeah, I already have epic to play cygni, lets buy gta6 here, whatever" :dollars::winter2019neutralyul:
Wow, this must be an f'ing disaster if they've already decided to give up on selling it and instead decided just to cut their losses and take Epic's money for the giveaway.
Bizarre and frustrating decision, but remember you can refund your preorder to get the game on Epic. Steam will process the refund automatically.
imo EGS is desperate. so, better claimed it on EGS, epic will pay for it.
Originally posted by zuppaclub:
imo EGS is desperate. so, better claimed it on EGS, epic will pay for it.
As long as epic is paying I'm more than willing to buy every single game there! lol
Cairn.L 1 Aug @ 2:22pm 
Seriously? Why would they do that, lol! *I need a facepalm emoticon*
Konami got that bag, yo.
lufia22 1 Aug @ 4:27pm 
Already trying to cancel my pre-order on GreenManGaming. I want to own it regardless of it's good just to experience it, but holy hell did I not expect it to be free right after launch. It's not even an EGS exclusive.

Doesn't seem like a good sign.
Okay so Im not the only one who noticed that ...
Either its a mistake from Epic's part (wouldnt be the first time) or well ....something's weird.
Sugam 1 Aug @ 7:12pm 
Who cares. Epic does this once in a while give away a game that's worth taking a peek or is recent. They have a budget for it and this game was tossed into it. I don't care about ether platform service as both is just there to make money but I am sure the gabe simps of steam is fuming.
kaworu83 1 Aug @ 11:57pm 
Originally posted by Cairn.L:
:cfacepalm: :rfacepalm:
Originally posted by cyxceven:
Konami got that bag, yo.
Imagine if because of some contract fine print konami gets to put all those epic money in their bag, while the devs studio only get revenue from actual sales...
Cairn.L 2 Aug @ 1:45am 
Originally posted by kaworu83:
Originally posted by Cairn.L:
:cfacepalm: :rfacepalm:
Originally posted by cyxceven:
Konami got that bag, yo.
Imagine if because of some contract fine print konami gets to put all those epic money in their bag, while the devs studio only get revenue from actual sales...
Yeah, I forgot KONAMI is the publisher, that explains everything. :rfacepalm:
Last edited by Cairn.L; 2 Aug @ 1:49am
I don't get it, probably a mistake
Shinkyi 2 Aug @ 5:20am 
temp free prolly
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
Per page: 1530 50