Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown

View Stats:
19 days
Only 19 more days for Gold Editions! I am hyped!
Last edited by SilverFox; 17 Aug @ 12:39am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Mind as well try to make a birthday gift to me
Sleepy 5 Aug @ 9:50am 
Can't wait for day 1 servers issues
I'm also looking forward to playing it.
SilverFox 5 Aug @ 11:39am 
:birthday_candle::Birthday::BirthdayCake: Here ya go Mixedbeats18
Originally posted by SilverFox:
:birthday_candle::Birthday::BirthdayCake: Here ya go Mixedbeats18
Not much but think the palms like a beer can pass
Originally posted by Mixedbeats18:

It's the perfect gift to ruin your birthday.
Originally posted by Occasional Gamer:

Agreed to disagreed?
Trying to give a online game like Anarchy Reigns with connection elements of ps3 is worse
Last edited by Mixedbeats18; 6 Aug @ 2:12am
Originally posted by Occasional Gamer:

Agreed to disagreed?
Trying to give a online game like Anarchy Reigns with connection elements of ps3 is worse

Wouldn't know, not playing those kind of games, I'm only really playing racing/driving games these days. But sure, for some people this might be a good birthday gift, but I'm fearing that the first few months of this game will be very frustrating due to bugs, performance and connectivity issues. Then a few months later after some attempts to fix things, I fear they just give up on the game and move to the next one as they always do. If it still runs by the time my birthday is coming up and it's stable and has an offline mode, I might consider it as a gift.

For now I got some other gifts. My so-in-law gave me an Xbox One as a present it will arrive tomorrow. I'll be catching up on Forza Horizon 2 and 3. I never played 3 and only played 2 on the Xbox360, which was fun back then, so now I get to see how it is on the Xbox One. That's where my money saved for this game went. By the time my next birthday comes up, I'll see what I do with it or wait for Horizon 6 by then, who knows.

I considered TDUSC as a gift, but I fear it will be similar to the No Man's Sky release. My son and I pre-ordered it and it was such a disappointment for the first year or so. Now NMS is great, but I seriously doubt KTRacing will invest that kind of time and money into TDUSC. Beta's and demo show otherwise. Hopefully it's all way better that what's been show up to now and you have a really enjoyable gift.
Last edited by Occasional Gamer; 6 Aug @ 4:39am
JDumbz 6 Aug @ 5:38am 
A positive thread about Solar Crown? Unheard of until now.

Either way, pretty excited. I refunded Motorfest a few months ago with it's launch and held the funds to cover this game, if the game flops, I'm not really at much loss and can refund again. :P
Last edited by JDumbz; 6 Aug @ 5:39am
I cannot wait until it release to play it , I buyed gold edition and after launch I will delete the FH 5 and TCM . Two of the most boring games ever with an empty map . The TDUSC have an amazing map already so I will enjoy the unlocked rest of the map.
Originally posted by ★Don't call me sugar★:
I cannot wait until it release to play it , I buyed gold edition and after launch I will delete the FH 5 and TCM . Two of the most boring games ever with an empty map . The TDUSC have an amazing map already so I will enjoy the unlocked rest of the map.

Haven't played TCM can't comment on that, but someone saying that FH5 is boring and empty while calling the TDUSC map amazing one sentence later made me laugh. Don't mean to offend you, but I'm scratching my head wondering how someone can even say that after playing the demo.
I said the map is boring . Please give me an example how not the map in FH 5 is not boring and what can you do in there to feel alive? FH 4 have a more detailed map than FH 5 so this is an downgrade. TDUSC have many details across the map that feel alive and the demo showed me many of them. You have undergrounds parking , to drift with friends , cool details in there. Construction sites , to make jumps and other things. Secret roads to unlock when you discover them and drive them. I have many hours in FH 5 and when I played the
TDUSC demo for like 14 hours I feel like I played for almost 100 hours , is amazing , even with only 5 cars . The only fun if you can call in FH 5 is to have some friends and go unrealistic with a hyper car in desert with 200 mph and make jumps like 5 km in air.
30 euros for 8 cars, some stricker and 7 days early access? I don't think it's worth it.
Originally posted by Belchior10 (HUN):
30 euros for 8 cars, some stricker and 7 days early access? I don't think it's worth it.
Also Solar pass. Maybe its content justifies the price.
At least the base game is $49.99 not $69.00 like other games.
Last edited by SilverFox; 9 Aug @ 5:41pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 5 Aug @ 7:44am