Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator

View Stats:
AIRBUS A320 v2
The EFB does not work. I can not activate any button. I also asked this question in the community help but i did not get an sufficient answer, despite of the efforts that were made
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Did you check in Game's SAFE MODE by just Renaming Community Folder to say CommunityOLD (it creates an empty new one)?
Check your REDIST C++ files are latest and check for WIN Updates and try withall Anti-Virus OFF.
If you did manage to Run As Admin CMD and perform DISM Health checks and SFC but it shown No Errors maybe it actually did Restore Files and was the culprit to install this. Or it got corrupted due to the Stressed Server. In which case you will then after fully "fixing your OS" with those commands, UNINSTALL the Game in Windows Program & Features and try all over again. You may need to Manually Delete leftover Folders & Registry which is to search for all traces including within hidden APPDATA Folder.
Major remaining issues with this Plane after VNAV has finally unstuck itself and indexed files due to being hidden within the main Game Code by secretly robbing it from FBW...

* CAN NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES TO COMMS NEEDED TO TUNE INTO ATIS FOR ARRIVAL FOR TEMPS DATA.

* AP ALARM SOUNDS AFTER LANDING WHEN YOU TURN IT OFF. IT NEVER GOES AWAY UNLESS YOU TAXI WITH IT ON.

COMPLETE UTTER INCOMPETENT DEV. THEY HAVE THE A330 COMING OUT WITH MSFS2024 (FFS)
Last edited by ★Macman★; 15 Jun @ 9:10pm
Cuando le doy a iniciar vuelo al cargar el avión me salen estelas verdes sin haber tocado nada y tambien me pasa con un helicoptero, nada mas cargar el avión salen las estelas verdes
Originally posted by ignacioalmeidacaceres:
Cuando le doy a iniciar vuelo al cargar el avión me salen estelas verdes sin haber tocado nada y tambien me pasa con un helicoptero, nada mas cargar el avión salen las estelas verdes
= "When I hit the start of flight when loading the plane, I get green trails without having touched anything and it also happens to me with a helicopter, as soon as I load the plane the green trails come out"
Go to Weather in NAV TOOLBAR and Untick Air Flow Visualisation
= Vaya a Tiempo en la BARRA DE HERRAMIENTAS NAV y desmarque la visualización del flujo de aire
Ridlak 19 Jul @ 4:22pm 
Just wanted to add, that first time i tried it, steers in opposite direction of wheels and rudder, slider throttle now has reverse thrust engineered into it, cant adjust, A TOTAL CLUSTER♥♥♥♥ OF A PLANE, and they want us to pay for a new flight sim, don't think so.
No updates have addressed this, removed from library.
Originally posted by Ridlak:
Just wanted to add, that first time i tried it, steers in opposite direction of wheels and rudder, slider throttle now has reverse thrust engineered into it, cant adjust, A TOTAL CLUSTER♥♥♥♥ OF A PLANE, and they want us to pay for a new flight sim, don't think so.
No updates have addressed this, removed from library.
You will have made AXIS as 0 to 100 when they may need -/+100 instead. There are ways to set it all correctly but is not intuitive. This goes for any AXIS inc. THROTTLE.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50