Speed0
 Este tema se ha marcado como fijo, por lo que probablemente sea importante
Handholding Inc  [desarrollador] 20 ABR 2020 a las 11:48
Bug Reports and Troubleshooting
This thread is reserved for troubleshooting and support. Please post bugs reports and ask for help here.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 17 comentarios
Handholding Inc  [desarrollador] 28 SEP 2020 a las 14:30 
Hello, we are reporting an issue where no results are visible in All Processes. If you are experiencing this bug, please join our discord server and we will work to solve it.
Odmittens 5 OCT 2020 a las 14:24 
If the executable has any spaces at all, it will always fail to connect. This happened to me when I tried to mount Speed0 to a game with a space in its executable, and it always failed, however when I got rid of the space in the executable, it successfully mounted
Handholding Inc  [desarrollador] 7 OCT 2020 a las 9:19 
Publicado originalmente por toab:
If the executable has any spaces at all, it will always fail to connect. This happened to me when I tried to mount Speed0 to a game with a space in its executable, and it always failed, however when I got rid of the space in the executable, it successfully mounted
Thanks! We will have this fixed in the next update.
Odmittens 7 OCT 2020 a las 21:22 
No problem. Love this application a lot, it was worth the wait :hypnospacecool:
xxx 14 OCT 2020 a las 23:54 
Global Keyboard Shortcuts not work, i need to reset the keyboard then can work. But it too trouble.
xxx 14 OCT 2020 a las 23:55 
And i close the game and not close the speed0, i open game again and the game will auto close.
Zayto 15 OCT 2020 a las 5:28 
Publicado originalmente por Aidophedo:
Global Keyboard Shortcuts not work, i need to reset the keyboard then can work. But it too trouble.

And i close the game and not close the speed0, i open game again and the game will auto close.
Thanks for the report, the developer will have a look and address this issue as soon as possible.
Última edición por Zayto; 15 OCT 2020 a las 5:28
Handholding Inc  [desarrollador] 17 OCT 2020 a las 8:25 

Hi, which game are you using this with?

About keyboard shortcuts, we have a fix in the works that will improve the way they work, so please look forward to the next update.
xxx 29 OCT 2020 a las 21:04 
When play the japanese game, the file name is game.exe, but it opened that will change the japanese word. It can't work to "other game", and "all processes" can't find the game. Can make "game processes" to focus the speed0 to find the other game?
Handholding Inc  [desarrollador] 2 NOV 2020 a las 3:31 
When play the japanese game, the file name is game.exe, but it opened that will change the japanese word. It can't work to "other game", and "all processes" can't find the game. Can make "game processes" to focus the speed0 to find the other game?

Are you able to rename the game exe?
xxx 18 NOV 2020 a las 8:30 
Publicado originalmente por Handholding Inc:

i rename the game exe, someone connection but can't change the speed, and someone error connecting.
xxx 18 NOV 2020 a las 8:45 
Publicado originalmente por Handholding Inc:

i rename the game exe, someone connection but can't change the speed, and someone error connecting.

I try to play RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel on Steam, i can't work. I have use System administrator to try.
xxx 20 NOV 2020 a las 6:19 
Play the RPG game, will stop the display but the game keep run and can play. (just display have problem, other speed change program have same problem) And have more detailed to changge the speed.
BigHead 26 FEB 2021 a las 20:29 
My steam games tab does nothing! How can I get it to list my steam games?
Cyber Elite 11 SEP 2021 a las 14:05 
This software is completely broken; none of my Steam games or any processes are being listed, neither can I manually set any of my games to the software. Will be issuing a refund if no solution comes up.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 17 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50