迷雾之夏

迷雾之夏

View Stats:
p3pyukari 8 Sep, 2020 @ 3:55pm
Cannot Play Game - Stuck on Title Screen (Bug?)
Is anyone having the same issue?
I could not click "start" on the title page so I cannot play the game. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but that doesn't work either.

Any help to get the game to play would be appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
U1 10 Sep, 2020 @ 7:07am 
If something similar happens again, you can check the network connection status of your computer and make sure there is no connection problem. Then click "Start the game" and wait for a while. Or try using something like [game accelerator] to connect nodes to Asian nodes......
asdfjklqaz 11 Sep, 2020 @ 12:15pm 
this doesnt work^ why wont you fix the issue developer, stop giving the same suggestion on what would work if it does not work
U1 13 Sep, 2020 @ 9:38pm 
Originally posted by asdfjklqaz:
this doesnt work^ why wont you fix the issue developer, stop giving the same suggestion on what would work if it does not work
This problem is actually....... Mainly caused by the players' own network location, after linking with our server, the link is not good, and our game has a network mechanism, in fact, attention is to prevent The game was cracked by bad guys... We have been paying attention to this "network connection" problem for a long time... We have also been thinking of ways to solve this link problem, and think of ways to optimize our servers, Please also understand...........
we are very very sorry for this!QAQ
333 8 Jun, 2021 @ 8:47am 
Still no solution?
Nutshell 26 Jun, 2021 @ 12:05am 
我也有同样的问题(I came across the same problem)
CursedNKawaii 27 Dec, 2021 @ 7:21pm 
Is this still an unsolved issue? Cause I'm having the same problem :steamsad:
同样的问题。。。我勒个去啊,用美国的运营商网络就玩不了贵司的游戏?这钱扔水里了啊,都一年了居然都不解决?!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50