迷雾之夏

迷雾之夏

View Stats:
BloodyPork 20 Jul, 2020 @ 11:01am
So finally finished the game
I think I got a good ending in my ending everyone is happily ever after and no one is actually dead, the whole game is actually a novel the mc wrote instead of actually happening, which is really weird

Really need ending guide because I'm curious what the other endings are.
Last edited by BloodyPork; 20 Jul, 2020 @ 11:04am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
keikolo0505 20 Jul, 2020 @ 5:20pm 
I got that ending too, and I am really interested in other endings, especially see those ending related achievement. I am still wondering whether there is a better ending, and there is still one mystery left in this ending, which is the street address mentioned by the man who covered his face (sorry for forgetting his name). I guess that is the address of the hospital or his house or something like that, but I am not sure whether the game has mentioned anything else about that.
BloodyPork 20 Jul, 2020 @ 9:15pm 
Originally posted by keikolo0505:
I got that ending too, and I am really interested in other endings, especially see those ending related achievement. I am still wondering whether there is a better ending, and there is still one mystery left in this ending, which is the street address mentioned by the man who covered his face (sorry for forgetting his name). I guess that is the address of the hospital or his house or something like that, but I am not sure whether the game has mentioned anything else about that.
It is probably relevant in other endings. there is other unanswered mystery too, like why isaac chen wants to kill mc
Last edited by BloodyPork; 20 Jul, 2020 @ 9:17pm
keikolo0505 20 Jul, 2020 @ 11:11pm 
Originally posted by BloodyPork:
Originally posted by keikolo0505:
It is probably relevant in other endings. there is other unanswered mystery too, like why isaac chen wants to kill mc
Yeah! That's exactly what I want to know! But other choices in the game doesn't seems to have a better outcome, and it seems like we have got the best ending already. So I am not sure what to do next or which ending should I aim for. So I guess I would probably wait for a guide.
Yuna 17 Jan, 2022 @ 7:54am 
How did you get this ending?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50