YoloMouse

YoloMouse

Reverts to default cursor momentarily when clicking
Hi, discovered this software recently and it helped me to increase the cursor size and visibility in Divinity: Original Sin II.

There is one thing I can't solve though. Whenever I press the mouse button (LMB) the cursor reverts back to the original cursor from the game itself. At the next mouse movement or click action it goes back to whatever was configured with YoloMouse.

Is this a side effect or is there anything I can do to fix this?

I am running the Steam version of D:OS2 on Windows 11 and using Fullscreen Windowed mode.
Last edited by Seroczynski; 7 Aug @ 5:33am
Originally posted by Dragonrise Games:
its likely the cursor changes whlie you're left clicking which would require changing that also. try holding down left click while hitting CTRL ALT C then changing it :)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Dragonrise Games  [developer] 7 Aug @ 11:12am 
its likely the cursor changes whlie you're left clicking which would require changing that also. try holding down left click while hitting CTRL ALT C then changing it :)
Last edited by Dragonrise Games; 7 Aug @ 11:13am
Originally posted by Dragonrise Games:
Thanks, that fixed it!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50