YoloMouse

YoloMouse

How can I remove/disable it completely from specific game?
Like I tested it on 1 game and I want to remove it cause yolomouse causes some lags and hitches.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
I know I can ctrl alt y to disable it but i want it off the game completely.
Dragonrise Games  [developer] 16 Jun @ 12:02pm 
YM is only active if youve assigned it to a game... if you already have hit CTRL ALT P to unassign all cursors to that game.

which game are you seeing this lag? YM should not cause any lag unless you use the 3D cursors which should be minimal.
Originally posted by Dragonrise Games:
YM is only active if youve assigned it to a game... if you already have hit CTRL ALT P to unassign all cursors to that game.

which game are you seeing this lag? YM should not cause any lag unless you use the 3D cursors which should be minimal.

It's lagging really bad and stuttering while using new shop menu in Counter Strike 2. The cursor gets all hitchy and weird.
Dragonrise Games  [developer] 19 Jun @ 8:46pm 
hi can you verify you have YM 1.8.5? there was a big fix related to stability issues such as this one :)
hi can you verify you have YM 1.8.5? there was a big fix related to stability issues such as this one :)
Yes I'm on 1.8.5 currently
might set up YM on cs2 again and see later!

I don't know it's only an issue with CS2. I once had both default and YM show up and it was lagging really bad behind my cursor. I even set it up in steam overlay to test it and it's even worse in it :ma: At first I thought it was my shadowplay causing the lag but no. It's kind of happening like that especially if I alt tab I think. I also ended up having "application protected ""something"" limited" when I opened it again and trying to set it up a new.
Dragonrise Games  [developer] 21 Jun @ 6:51pm 
CS2 has anticheat so YM is forced to use an overlay which isnt as fast as a native cursor... however theres room to reduce overlay lag which is on todo list
For example,
exit the app before editing the config file by hand then reopen it.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50