Art of the Rail

Art of the Rail

Kciredor 6 dez. 2022 às 18:46
Sick
Rocket — Today at 9:29 PM
@everyone apologies - ive come down with a very nasty flu and had to take some time off work .Will do a post and update when I can about beta/etc... Great to see everyone keen!
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 23 comentários
Delle(DK) 6 dez. 2022 às 22:27 
Get well soon Rocket ;-)
Kaizan 7 dez. 2022 às 0:58 
eagerly awaiting this title, sad to hear dev was sick. hope to have it to try soon :D
power man 7 dez. 2022 às 1:42 
Get well soon, ignore the toxic and ignorant trolls on here, some of the community aren't like that :)
Nyverdale Tabletop 19 dez. 2022 às 10:29 
Is this the same dude who made DayZ?
Dark Phoenix 19 dez. 2022 às 11:07 
Originalmente postado por Nyverdale Tabletop:
Is this the same dude who made DayZ?

Kinda...him and a large dev studio who also had a publisher.

His new company has released icarus, a couple of vr titles, and also has stationeers in early access.
Ligator 27 dez. 2022 às 4:08 
Apparently the main dev had a flu. But all the others involved? There is a company involved in the production. "My studio is Rocketwerkz, and we employ about 70 people across two cities!" :-) Poor company. All 70 got a flu at the same time and still have the flu a month later.
Thygod 27 dez. 2022 às 7:01 
Originalmente postado por power man:
Get well soon, ignore the toxic and ignorant trolls on here, some of the community aren't like that :)
lol, anyone showing disappointment in a late release or none release is not toxic. Expecting everyone to see it through the perspective of your own eyes is.
Swisspike 2 fev. 2023 às 12:40 
Yep..and the dog ate his only copy of the code he wrote. Sure.
Monarchco 30 out. 2023 às 13:32 
Originalmente postado por Kciredor:
@everyone apologies - ive come down with a very nasty flu and had to take some time off work .Will do a post and update when I can about beta/etc... Great to see everyone keen!
Over 10 months of being sick. Or is it 11 now? I don't even remember if the game's release date was November or December of 2022.
FrozenTrainFan 15 nov. 2023 às 13:29 
Originalmente postado por Monarchco:
Over 10 months of being sick. Or is it 11 now? I don't even remember if the game's release date was November or December of 2022.

Release was 4th of December 2022.
Thygod 16 nov. 2023 às 2:39 
The suck artist at game creation is a year late still :)
power man 20 nov. 2023 às 1:10 
Originalmente postado por Thygod:
immature and disgusting comments like these are the obvious reasons why
Thygod 20 nov. 2023 às 8:13 
Disgusting how? do these comments create the flu? Probably not. And where are the immature comments?.. Clearly the guy sucks at creating games and the game is a year late. Maybe you should try taking your tongue from where it should not be?
Última alteração por Thygod; 20 nov. 2023 às 8:13
power man 27 nov. 2023 às 2:23 
Disgusting how? do these comments create the flu? Probably not. And where are the immature comments?.. Clearly the guy sucks at creating games and the game is a year late. Maybe you should try taking your tongue from where it should not be?
proven my point instantly lmao
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 23 comentários
Por página: 1530 50