Art of the Rail

Art of the Rail

Rowan 20 Jul, 2023 @ 5:44am
Glad to see a steam update post, I just have one thing I want to suggest
Please do not add AI traffic driving around and between cities. Its the one thing that always seems to screw up these kinds of transport logistic games - I just want to focus on setting up routes, not micromanaging every set of traffic lights so the stupid AI will stop blocking all my trucks and busses lol. I really hope they're not a thing at all, and we can just focus on what's important.

Regarding the steam post, I'm glad to see this project is still ongoing, as someone who doesn't join any discord servers apart from groups of friends. I understand social anxiety, I get it a lot myself, so I can see where you're coming from with that.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
power man 20 Jul, 2023 @ 2:33pm 
i highly doubt they will add AI road traffic from the screenshots if thats what your worried about, its taken alot of inspiration from openttd and voxel tycoon etc. which don't have road traffic whatsoever

TDLR: don't worry, since it takes inspiration from those games, you'll be perfectly fine and will have a nice, fun game to play
Rowan 20 Jul, 2023 @ 2:35pm 
Originally posted by power man:
i highly doubt they will add AI road traffic from the screenshots if thats what your worried about, its taken alot of inspiration from openttd and voxel tycoon etc. which don't have road traffic whatsoever

TDLR: don't worry, since it takes inspiration from those games, you'll be perfectly fine and will have a nice, fun game to play

Did you just...TL:DR a one sentence message, with another message that was only half the length? What was the point hahahaha. Anyway yeah, I didn't think he would add it, but just in case....
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50