Art of the Rail

Art of the Rail

Psiman62 2 Sep, 2023 @ 6:44pm
I want this game and I want to pay for it, regardless of how long it takes.
Regardless of the reasons behind the unbearable delay, I can only see the game getting slowly better. Of course I would like to see this go much faster, but as this is Dean's personal side-project I don't have high expectations of this. Nevertheless, I would like to help out in whatever way I can to get this game launched. I would like to join the beta test somehow, so details on how to do that would be good. I also don't mind paying a bit of money to get in the beta door either if that's what is needed. What I'm not going to do is throw a tantie and give up. Keep going Dean, and get this done please.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
power man 3 Sep, 2023 @ 1:33pm 
unfortunately due to trolls, he might be reconsidering releasing on here and might choose another platform

kinda sad really, felt like my patience was wasted because the toxicity might've scared off the dev, which is honestly understandable
Last edited by power man; 3 Sep, 2023 @ 1:36pm
Goldener WolF 4 Sep, 2023 @ 2:06am 
No they want release here but. But only when the game really works well. It's not ready yet.
Swisspike 4 Sep, 2023 @ 7:37pm 
Originally posted by power man:
unfortunately due to trolls, he might be reconsidering releasing on here and might choose another platform

kinda sad really, felt like my patience was wasted because the toxicity might've scared off the dev, which is honestly understandable

This is absurd. Potential paying customers SCARING the developer so bad, that he won't release the game to be purchased? Dude..SERIOUSLY? Do you appreciate how stupendously stupid that sounds??
power man 5 Sep, 2023 @ 4:48am 
Originally posted by Swisspike:
Originally posted by power man:

This is absurd. Potential paying customers SCARING the developer so bad, that he won't release the game to be purchased? Dude..SERIOUSLY? Do you appreciate how stupendously stupid that sounds??
there's a difference between being a potential paying customer that's waiting patiently and those that attack him every chance they get

and its due to those that attack him and even send death threats, we might not get a game here at all
Last edited by power man; 5 Sep, 2023 @ 4:49am
his planning is ♥♥♥♥ and its frustrating for the people who wants it. don't say that it will be released only for the release date to be pulled back. that is sickening. its show that he does not know what he is doing, and that he does not care.

don't support un-seriousness. structure makes the world spin
Oh look. This thread is almost a year old...
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50