Art of the Rail

Art of the Rail

LudicrousFox 27 Dec, 2023 @ 10:23pm
Game update
Is this game still a thing or is it another flop, seems the dev hasn't been working or updating since Aug or Sept 2023
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
coolfarmer 28 Dec, 2023 @ 9:10pm 
The game is still in development. Look at their Discord.
Mooncake 29 Dec, 2023 @ 1:59pm 
Well at the moment there is no single update, neither on steam or on discord for 5 months. It doesn't look like it coming anywhere soon.
kreeg 28 Jan @ 10:27am 
Originally posted by coolfarmer:

I looked at their discord and the most recent news is from July 15 2023.

There has been no news, activity from the developers on discord, and no changelog for at least six months minimum.

Development is dead.
Last edited by kreeg; 28 Jan @ 10:53am
Movvy 4 Feb @ 2:56am 
I mean the release was delayed due to ''illnes'' initialy. I was sure at that point allready it wouldnt be released. shame caus the screenshots looked greate.
they want release maybe this or next year
dont buy this game. the devs don't care about people he does what he wants in his own time. and dossent care about proper updates.
best you can do is put it on wish-list and forget about it...
power man 15 Mar @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by kreeg:
Originally posted by coolfarmer:

There has been no news, activity from the developers on discord, and no changelog for at least six months minimum.

Development is dead.
blame the trolls for that, they've pushed him out of releasing it
Mooncake 15 Mar @ 3:44pm 
Originally posted by power man:
Originally posted by kreeg:

Development is dead.

Way too easy to blame it on that.
Originally posted by Mooncake:

funny how that's coming from a guy that's been banned from voxel tycoon.......even funnier how you made excuses and tried to beg the dev to lift the ban by saying "i didn't do anything to be rude" when those ppl saw what you did XD
Last edited by power man; 17 Mar @ 2:33am
anyways, proven my point instantly
Mooncake 17 Mar @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by Mooncake:

funny how that's coming from a guy that's been banned from voxel tycoon.......even funnier how you made excuses and tried to beg the dev to lift the ban by saying "i didn't do anything to be rude" when those ppl saw what you did XD

Haha i instantly know who you are on the discord now.

Actually the reason was and i quote: Nothing, Funnily enough on voxel tycoon there were lots of people banned. And yes i am too. They actually banned me on steam because i got banned of discord. (which to the point makes it not valid and abuse of banning tools on steam but you won't care either)

We talked a lot of discord you and i, and you are not that liked on the server anyway.

People try to explain to you that communication as a company (because that's how it is) is asked for. This is not at all weird when you make an open community for your game/company.

It is therefore not that weird to ask communication just as is it's not that weird to say development is dead, when the CEO says nothing for more then 6 months, on not only the steam forums, but including discord, github, any media outlet they have. While he is active on other communities of his other games.

People tend to see that and objectively make a conclusion based on that. Rightfully so i might add.

People like yourself attack anyone that have those justified arguments (not talking about trolls) in an effort to make your own ego better. and litteraly fan those trolls who can react on it.

But knowing how this ended on the discord, this is the last i will react to you i order to keep the conversation to the point.
Mooncake you have to wait...
Originally posted by Goldener WolF:
Mooncake you have to wait...
there's no point, he's just convinced the devs are criminals and in another game he got banned for perfectly understandable reasons and tried to convince them he was "innocent" when they saw exactly what he did.

sometimes, there's just no helping these sorts of ppl when they're stuck in a fantasy lala land where they think the dev is a criminal for not doing what they want in an instant

and to be perfectly honest, i can understand why the devs choose discord for community management, like how're you supposed to engage with a community when you encounter toxic behaviour from those too deluded to understand how the real world works?
Last edited by power man; 12 Apr @ 2:06am
Any news for the game?
Mooncake 26 Jul @ 10:04am 
Originally posted by Rudolf Fischer:
Any news for the game?

Close to death basically.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50