Way of the Hunter

Way of the Hunter

View Stats:
Tents and Survival System? Limited Ammo.
I know it sounds crazy but with these beautiful maps id love to see it turn into a full blown out doors sim. heck even do some fishing! Maps are amazing and i just wish i could do more than just hunt.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
DC2Dixon 24 Jul @ 5:09pm 
I can see why people ask for things like this to be added but even the basics are poor.

Around release and even 18 months after release, I had high hopes for this game. We have had some QOL updates but most of those were things that were bad design choices in the first place (screen going fuzzy and dark using the sense) In over 2 years I don't think this game has progressed at all really (gameplay) The sole focus seems to be mostly useless DLC and more a advertisement for brands than a hunting game.

I personally think all DLC maps are poor compared to base game and NZ was just terrible. Couldn't move for animals and performance wasn't great at release. I barely play any DLC map and now the new map has mostly all the same animals we already have.

Some animal models are bad and you cant tell them apart, others are clear as day. Below tier 5, they might as well not be in the game there that dumb. All 5 star animals look the same, not many rare furs and the list goes on.

Could be here all day listing things the community have suggested for a better hunting game first.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50