PowerWash Simulator

PowerWash Simulator

Vezi statistici:
Anyone else experience motion sickness while playing?
I bought this game a few days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. Unfortunately, I can only play it in 20 minute bursts because I end up getting motion sickness and a headache. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they mitigated it. Thanks! :)
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
TJ 8 iul. 2021 la 20:34 
I cant also get motion sickness fades while playing it and i think its due to the motion blur. I dont know if you cna turn it off but i move slowly anyways so if there is no way to turn it off i would just move the power washer slowly when you can :).
Thanks for the advice. :) Moving slower seems to help.
Chewie 9 iul. 2021 la 12:05 
Change the crosshair from dynamic to on. Not sure the science around it but for some reason it helped me a lot
FOV being too low is usually what causes motion sickness and headaches for me in games (especially first person games). Unfortunately the game does not yet have FOV options, but this is a planned feature for the future.

For the moment I have found that using the longest extension to the washer and being able to keep more distance from what I'm working on is helping with reducing the effects the low FOV has on me.
talbot 9 iul. 2021 la 16:32 
I get it too. For me it's because you're looking up a lot.
Are you using keyboard/mouse or controller?

While I think the mouse is much quicker, it makes me sick to use it for more than a few minutes. Therefore I use the controller, it takes more time, but is relaxing and does not make me sick.
_-Dave-_ 10 iul. 2021 la 18:31 
Postat inițial de Smartax1111:
I cant also get motion sickness fades while playing it and i think its due to the motion blur. I dont know if you cna turn it off but i move slowly anyways so if there is no way to turn it off i would just move the power washer slowly when you can :).

I play on a 46 inch TV and yeah, I have enable the crosshair to be there at all time. It helps.
Also, don't play too close to your screen and consider playing in a smaller window mode. It also helped me.
Cynalie 12 iul. 2021 la 12:58 
This is why I aint getting this game yet. I know I will have motion sickness too with low FOV.
Seamus 12 iul. 2021 la 16:52 
Postat inițial de _-Dave-_:
I play on a 46 inch TV and yeah, I have enable the crosshair to be there at all time. It helps.
Also, don't play too close to your screen and consider playing in a smaller window mode. It also helped me.

That might work! I've been playing in fullscreen mode. I'll mess around with that. Thanks!

Postat inițial de albinokrokodil:
Are you using keyboard/mouse or controller?

While I think the mouse is much quicker, it makes me sick to use it for more than a few minutes. Therefore I use the controller, it takes more time, but is relaxing and does not make me sick.

I am using a mouse. I hadn't thought about using a controller. Maybe I'll try that next time and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip! :)
Yep happens to me too, played it for a couple of hours and was wondering why I felt so nauseous I had to go lay down for a while it didn't pass for so long, which sucks because it's so enjoyable :(
Oof... I got motion sickness from just watching a community video. I think the problem is the entire screen moves nonstop with littlest of movement instead of just the power wash moving.
If nobody has figured it out by now invert the axis on both right and left in game settings. This cures the motion sickness
I get easily motion sickness from first person games and my solution was (and still is) to play this game with very odd combination with controller, keyboard and mouse. Difficult to explain but I move my character with controller, use the washer with mouse and I use keyboard to do some stuff. If I play with just controller or just keyboard+mouse I get nauseous very fast even though I would change the sensitivity settings.
I press 'c' to enable aim mode so only the power wash tool moves and not the entire screen. Helped a lot with the motion sickness.
Postat inițial de roguesy07:
I press 'c' to enable aim mode so only the power wash tool moves and not the entire screen. Helped a lot with the motion sickness.
OP should do this
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 20 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50