PowerWash Simulator

PowerWash Simulator

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
FuturLabStream  [developer] 2 Sep, 2021 @ 2:59am
I can't start the game: Error 3:0000065432

Most of the time this is caused by a virus scanner due to Steam's VRM but you can try these steps:

Game integrity: Verify the integrity of your game files on Steam. (Right click on PowerWash Simulator on Steam>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity Of Game Files)

3rd party anti-virus interference: Check that PowerWash Sim/Steam is whitelisted in your antivirus, that it hasn't caught powerwashsimulator.exe as a virus and your firewall isn't interfering.

Game install location: Some other games have reports of giving this error if they aren't installed on your default directory, you could attempt moving it across. (Right click on PowerWash Simulator on Steam>Properties>Local Files>Move Install Folder)

F-Secure: There is a gaming mode you can enable with Deep Guard where otherwise it may interfere with the game.

3RD Party Controller: Unplug third party controllers, test if the game loads.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
dulse86 8 Sep, 2021 @ 9:59am 
I've had this issue since the last update. Checked everything on this list, and can't seem to find the problem. Worked perfectly right before the update, so I'm guessing it has something to do with that. Tried to uninstall and re-install it too without any luck. The game just won't start.
Last edited by dulse86; 8 Sep, 2021 @ 10:00am
eibye.emma 9 Sep, 2021 @ 1:23pm 
I have also this issue since the last update. I also tried the above but does not work. I tried to uninstall an re-install but did not work.
Zehelas 10 Sep, 2021 @ 12:37pm 
Likewise I have the same issue. Tried all of the above as well.
shadowdancer7911 11 Sep, 2021 @ 5:51am 
I had the same problem with the last update. Turns out it was the AVG anti virus I have... it took the exe file and quarantined it. I went into the AVG and selected "allowed" and voila it fixed it. Check your anti virus program and see if did the same.
Hope that helps.
TRIPPLBEAMIN 12 Sep, 2021 @ 5:41pm 
Yup same issue here.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50