Townscaper

Townscaper

TrainEngineer 11 Mar, 2023 @ 11:51am
Start of program, but unable to use the mouse in the game / unable to play
Once the game has started, the icon top right flickers, I can move the screen with the keyboard, I can zoom in- and out with the mouse, but I cannot click to add items to the game. If I press Escape button, I can click in the menu with settings etc, but the top right icon flickers, together with two flickering arrows then, but still unable to do anything useful with the mouse. I tried left mouse click, right mouse click, all that with and without pressing shift, ctrl or al or any combination thereof. But to no result.
Once in the options menu, I can see a white highlight around a cube in the came, but cannot click on it and the highlight flickers.

Any idea how to solve that?
Last edited by TrainEngineer; 11 Mar, 2023 @ 1:30pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
WhicheverzzZ 12 Mar, 2023 @ 7:42am 
me too,my 3050ti got lost and the computer blue screen ,only in this game,i think something got wrong:steamsad:
artemax5150 22 Mar, 2023 @ 9:14pm 
Im having the exact same problem
Bertie 24 Mar, 2023 @ 7:40am 
Mine did this too. I reinstalled it and no change. I unticked "enable steam overlay" option in properties, and it works. But I have mow lost the nighttime function in the game.
Bertie 24 Mar, 2023 @ 7:53am 
an update to what I just said... go to properties and set betas to "none" the game will update and it works with all the light settings!!! hopes this works on yours.

NO... It has happened again!!!
Last edited by Bertie; 3 Apr, 2023 @ 1:29pm
TrainEngineer 19 Apr, 2023 @ 6:34pm 
unplug any joystick and it works :-)
BuilderBasti 23 Apr, 2023 @ 4:07am 
Originally posted by TrainEngineer:

I tried unplugging my Logitech G29 and that worked! Thanks!

Cool name btw, I like trains :)
kaha300d 4 May, 2023 @ 9:15am 
For racing and Flight simming I have 15 different USB input devices. I will not unplug them whenever I want to play Townscaper and then replug them to the exact same USB connections. Therefor this game is useless for me, sadly
Bertie 9 May, 2023 @ 11:13am 
great thanks!!!
BuilderBasti 13 May, 2023 @ 11:53am 
Originally posted by kaha300d:
For racing and Flight simming I have 15 different USB input devices. I will not unplug them whenever I want to play Townscaper and then replug them to the exact same USB connections. Therefor this game is useless for me, sadly
Maybe get one or two usb hubs?
Originally posted by TrainEngineer:

THANK YOU
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50