DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

View Stats:
Lots of DQ games coming to steam apparently.
Not sure on the exact details but I do know that DQ9 remake was at the top of square enix's discussions and them claiming that DQ3 remaster is still in the works. Never been much of a fan of 9 but news of other dq games coming is always good news.
Last edited by Terrorize Exercise; 23 May @ 5:33am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
jpfr12 23 May @ 7:15am 
Hello there, you just made my day better!
Can you share the links where you found such claims?
I still kinda miss the lone adventure/scant resources/archaic language of the first NES release (Dragon Warrior).
Source??
Melodia 23 May @ 4:32pm 
Perhaps the OP is confusing DQIX with FFIX which has some solid rumors behind it.
Two games is not equal to lots of games.
jemYZX 25 May @ 5:56pm 
Originally posted by Bikanel desert:
Source??

Not sure if it was mentioned in the 35th Anniversary or after.

However you can easily watch the 35th Anniversary video which is the only Anniversary video saved on woodus.com then older videos of Anniversaries. I hope it's there though it might be later videos from DQ Day but I am not sure.
Originally posted by Melodia:
Perhaps the OP is confusing DQIX with FFIX which has some solid rumors behind it.

Originally posted by MenjoBleeko:

How's it feel to be wrong? Either way its a win win for all of us.
Last edited by Terrorize Exercise; 20 Jun @ 4:09pm
Lol that price....
Originally posted by LordKaiserX0:
Lol that price....

Hahahaaa wtf man.............. completely agree.

Charging $60 for a near 40 year old game should be a crime XD.
Last edited by Terrorize Exercise; 20 Jun @ 11:05pm
Any news on DQ8?
Originally posted by AsianGirlLover:
Any news on DQ8?

Too many people confirming square has 0 interest or flat out refuse to make a steam port. Even if it did the game still wouldn't compare to the features that the ps2 has with 60fps battles and 120 fps overworld and towns with HD retextures. At best in the most unlikely situation they would just port the far inferior 3ds port which would be a huge slap in the face to fans.
Originally posted by Terrorize Exercise:
Originally posted by Melodia:

Ok, *three* games isn't lots of games either. No Zenithian trilogy, no 7, no 8, no 9 (yet, despite rumors).

One third of the previously available-on-other-platforms DQ games will eventually be available here. That's still not "lots."

Ok, *three* games isn't lots of games either. No Zenithian trilogy, no 7, no 8, no 9 (yet, despite rumors).

One third of the previously available-on-other-platforms DQ games will eventually be available here. That's still not "lots."

4 games actually, Dragon Quest 9 is being remade but I agree with everybody screw that steaming pile lol. Like I said before Square enix had a conference mentioning about these games like 2 or 3 months ago but can't remember the full details.
Last edited by Terrorize Exercise; 22 Jun @ 3:51pm
Melodia 22 Jun @ 5:12pm 
Dragon Quest 9 is being remade but

Since when?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50