DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

View Stats:
Tickington. Can this be completely ignored?
As the title stated.
Originally posted by Boksha:
Originally posted by Ashuran:
But it really is not related to main story etc. right?
Correct; it's entirely unrelated.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Boksha 22 Jun @ 6:28am 
Yes, but the final bonus boss of 3-D mode is hidden behind it. You also need to do it if you want 100% item and monster compendium completion. There's also Steam achievements for completing it.
Ashuran 22 Jun @ 6:32am 
Yes, but the final bonus boss of 3-D mode is hidden behind it. You also need to do it if you want 100% item and monster compendium completion. There's also Steam achievements for completing it.

Not at all, it eventually leads to the most powerful side boss in the game which is just renamed version of one of the final bosses.
Last edited by Terrorize Exercise; 22 Jun @ 7:06am
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Boksha 22 Jun @ 7:13am 
Ashuran 22 Jun @ 7:17am 

Cool thanks.
You can but if you want all the achievements then you will have to do it. There's a final costume for Jade involved. So you will lose additional costumes and exclusive items.
Last edited by LordKaiserX0; 23 Jun @ 9:51am
I still don't understand what the ♥♥♥♥ the mission is already in the first location. 8-) I run around there to find an ominous thief but can't find him and over and over again enemies spawn from nowhere to get on my ass. I gave it up in the end and still finished the game... ;-/
Last edited by Pessimus Prime; 24 Jun @ 12:46pm
m_brent 24 Jun @ 1:56pm 
Originally posted by Pessimus Prime:
I still don't understand what the ♥♥♥♥ the mission is already in the first location. 8-) I run around there to find an ominous thief but can't find him and over and over again enemies spawn from nowhere to get on my ass. I gave it up in the end and still finished the game... ;-/

Holy Protection is pretty much a must, if you do want to do the Tickington quests.
Yes, I think I just achieved it - but still don't know where that thief shall be. I mean, it not looks so that the map is so big... :-/
Originally posted by Pessimus Prime:
Yes, I think I just achieved it - but still don't know where that thief shall be. I mean, it not looks so that the map is so big... :-/
Seek out the back of the buildings that you can't see.
Yes, thanks, I found a backdoor now in that huge building I either overlooked earlier or that was not there. Some places in Tickington obviously also are linked to others (missions). I tried it a little bit today and will do it a second time probably but I really ask myself how we could stand that music in the old times... :-D
Last edited by Pessimus Prime; 1 Jul @ 5:00pm
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50