DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

View Stats:
How long is this game?
I'm already over 30 hours and I'm searching the 6 orbs.

I love this game so do I still have many hours in this game? :D
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
jpfr12 7 Jul @ 7:30am 
People say the minimum is about 100 hours xD I finished the first chapter in 50 hours. So you have alot more time to play.
ŁōãF 7 Jul @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by jpfr12:
People say the minimum is about 100 hours xD I finished the first chapter in 50 hours. So you have alot more time to play.

That's very good to hear, I love it and don't want it to end :D

I also heard it has a long post game :D
Koby 7 Jul @ 10:23am 
I 100% everything somewhere around 95 hours or so.

If you're not trying to do absolutely everything you can do the main story in about 57 hours according to HLTB.
once you find the 6 dragon balls and bring them to the shrine so you can set foot on the World Tree, a radical plot shift happens afterwards.

That would only be 1/3rd of the game.
Someone playing the game for the first time might not want that spoiled.
100 hours easily.
Ashuran 8 Jul @ 1:23am 
I just finished the game right now. 150 hours. But I am a slow gamer plus I went hard mode and went for a lot of the optional stuff. Going to do a more casual run soon with different draconian setting. But no harder monsters this time haha.
ŁōãF 8 Jul @ 5:47am 
Originally posted by Chaos 混沌 カオス:
once you find the 6 dragon balls and bring them to the shrine so you can set foot on the World Tree, a radical plot shift happens afterwards.

This sounds sexual 👄
It has the same duration as a standard RPG. With Tickington it extends a few more hours..
Originally posted by ŁōãF:

This sounds sexual 👄
lolwut

So where are you now?
ŁōãF 9 Jul @ 6:00am 
Originally posted by ŁōãF:

This sounds sexual 👄
lolwut

So where are you now?

I collected all dragon balls and defeated the witch lol
Jean 23 Jul @ 1:24am 
Originally posted by LordKaiserX0:
It has the same duration as a standard RPG. With Tickington it extends a few more hours..
It's longer than standard lol. At least JRPG standards that aren't school-padded Persona 3-5 LOL
Maybe it's because I'm used to JRPGs like this since the SNES days tat I finish them up faster.
Jean 23 Jul @ 2:50pm 
Maybe it's because I'm used to JRPGs like this since the SNES days tat I finish them up faster.
Very very few SNES games are longer than 50 hours even with all side content though.
Originally posted by Jean:
Very very few SNES games are longer than 50 hours even with all side content though.
The S version is longer if you do all the content for sure.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50