Sid Meier's Civilization® VII

Sid Meier's Civilization® VII

A'Tuin 7 Jun @ 9:16pm
Please add Ukrainian localization to the game.
Ukraine is the biggest EU country, and even during the war, we have the strong capability of payment. We are not poor region, we still love playing games and, probably, even more than before.

Adding Ukrainian localization will benefit everyone, both fans from Ukraine and the developer and publisher.

Thank you for your time and understanding, I hope this will reach you, dear developers. Can't wait to play your game, and I hope, with Ukrainian language in it.

Українцям: "Прошу взагалі не реагувати на росіян, бо через це багато тем блокують. Просто ігноруйте та пишіть про потребу української локалізації, а також поширюйте цю тему!"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 791 comments
RedDot 7 Jun @ 2:26pm 
Українська мова
Привіт, подяка розробникам за те, що ми зможемо побачити ще одну нову частину! Я почав грати з 5 частини, награв багато годин, потім багато грав у 6 частину, і серія ігор Civilization, для мене багато значить. Але я побачив, що зараз не вказано ніякої інформації про переклад гри на українську мову. Тож хотів би вам сказати, що мені хочеться побачити українську мову у грі на релізі ❤️
You region is super poor, but I agree you should have it.
Deso. 7 Jun @ 9:30pm 
Why not go further, and Ukrainian Civilization too? I don't mean to be rude ofc, but you deserve it.
yoru 7 Jun @ 9:46pm 
Yeah please, add Ukrainan localization
Last edited by yoru; 7 Jun @ 9:46pm
eu4ia 7 Jun @ 10:07pm 
Please add Ukrainian localization🙏🙏🙏
It will be difficult to enjoy this game without a Ukrainian translation. So please add it. Already added the game to the wish list
Add Ukrainian localization
Please add Ukrainian localization!
Originally posted by Deso.:
Why not go further, and Ukrainian Civilization too? I don't mean to be rude ofc, but you deserve it.
I have always wondered who they would have chosen as a leader for Ukraine 🤔
Terchi 7 Jun @ 10:39pm 
Dear developers, please add Ukrainian localization
Omi :D 7 Jun @ 10:48pm 
Please, add Ukranian loc
IceAlice 7 Jun @ 10:50pm 
Dear developers, please add the Ukrainian language
we will be very grateful
Civilization is the game of my conscious childhood, I really liked to spend hours in it)
Deso. 7 Jun @ 10:52pm 
Originally posted by L❄️R Lamech:
Originally posted by Deso.:

UA Special Unit :
Based Babusia - UA Grandmothers that carry sunflower seeds to spread upon defeated Russian units adding +1 food and +1 culture yield for that tile

I've rather thought about unit, that holds the tile no matter the odds. Remember that one soldier showing middle finger? Yep him i mean.
Mefizz 7 Jun @ 11:17pm 
It's gonna be great news for every ukrainian if we'll get localization. Personally i've enjoyed playing previous games.
Last edited by Mefizz; 7 Jun @ 11:18pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 791 comments
Per page: 1530 50