Sid Meier's Civilization® VII

Sid Meier's Civilization® VII

AgeOfBacon 7 Jun @ 10:31pm
Please go back to Civ 5, or even Civ 4.
I hated the district system, it was very limiting for no real reason. Not to mention the graphics.
Listen to us, please.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 193 comments
I too want to finally vasallyze other nations again. Nothing felt better than having Louis XIV of France under your thumb. :lunar2019laughingpig:
Mich-666 7 Jun @ 11:09pm 
I agree, Civ6 was big misstep no matter how you look about it.

This time I totally expect they will steal the best ideas from Humankind, as with the Endless Legend before. Amplitude is actually the one pushing the genre forward nowadays.
i would even take going back to civ2/3 over 5/6
Supremax67 7 Jun @ 11:20pm 
Why go back to CIV 5 or 4, those already exist. Can people use common sense?
Originally posted by Supremax67:
Why go back to CIV 5 or 4, those already exist. Can people use common sense?
The last sentence right back at you: People obviously want to play IV or V again, but with more updated graphics, less technical issues on current hardware and modernized controls.
коВ 7 Jun @ 11:31pm 
go back to call to power 2
Gom3R 7 Jun @ 11:41pm 
Go play V or IV then. Nobody is stopping you. The world and the Civilization brand moves on.
DJViking 8 Jun @ 12:20am 
I hope they build upon Civ V and not Civ VI. I never really liked Civ VI, its visual cartoony nor its gameplay.
Barisurai 8 Jun @ 12:25am 
I think Civ 6 is the best one so far. Hope they keep iterating in the same manner
Originally posted by SuperCrumpets:
i would even take going back to civ2/3 over 5/6

No , CIV2 and CIV3 is just City Spamming and you win.
The 3 have just 2 cool things today :
-The Size of the Map.
-The gouvernment system.

CIV4 is the Pinaccle of the series (and includ Alpha centauri featurs).
Last edited by Grobert Gromaks; 8 Jun @ 1:04am
Originally posted by DJViking:
I hope they build upon Civ V and not Civ VI. I never really liked Civ VI, its visual cartoony nor its gameplay.

Civ 6 was developed for consoles and even the iPad. They made money with that, so they will continue that way. Maybe we'll see something different graphics wise, although it will still be very limited if it has to run on an iPad. But from a gameplay perspective it will definitely continue to railroad smoothbrains into having a pleasant experience where they don't have to think too much.
T∞L 8 Jun @ 1:06am 
it was announced for Nintendo Switch, so you can already forget about realistic graphics.
Wieland 8 Jun @ 1:25am 
Yeah, the district system sucked.
please go back to Civ 5, or even Civ 4.
No. Nostalgia is a fallacy.
Please proceed to seek out new life and new civilizations! To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Originally posted by SpookySunday:
To boldly go where no man has gone before!
A hen party of some mid 40s getting drunk and talking about their past relationships all night long?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 193 comments
Per page: 1530 50