Half-Life: Blue Shift

Half-Life: Blue Shift

this game is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bad what the ♥♥♥♥ do i do.
i cant progress this stupid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ bad jesus christ
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Engamer01 16 Apr @ 11:04am 
What's the last thing you've done before getting stuck? Do you remember the chapter name of the area you're in?
Just don't play it then. BS isn't worth playing anyways imo
alias 16 Apr @ 10:25pm 
gotta say im not gonna give it another go but thks for the support, these days people been helping me and be nice instead of the usual steam discussion bs so i felt like i had to say that
Cat 22 Apr @ 11:00pm 
Don't be a quitter. BS is like the easiest half life game 🤣
hoaxey 23 Apr @ 1:40am 
Originally posted by Cat:

What is the easiest Half-life game then?
LiL blade 24 Apr @ 11:26am 
Originally posted by hoaxey:
Originally posted by Cat:

he just said blue shift, did you lose your eye sight or something?
alias 24 Apr @ 11:34am 
Originally posted by ᵃᴸⁱᵃ$ʸ²ᵏ:
gotta say im not gonna give it another go but thks for the support, these days people been helping me and be nice instead of the usual steam discussion bs so i felt like i had to say that
"the usual steam discussion bs"
hoaxey 24 Apr @ 9:32pm 
Originally posted by LiL blade:
Originally posted by hoaxey:

he just said blue shift, did you lose your eye sight or something?

No he didn't he said it was "like" the easiest HL game, so what is that game?
Simon G 3 May @ 1:16pm 
that's what you call a "skill issue", but for real dude, you say that you've got stuck and don't know how to progress, and don't even tell us the chapter name? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU IF WE DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T PROGRESS????
you have to call gordon for help using the walkie, but only when he's within range

/s
Last edited by Hugh Jasz; 5 May @ 9:08am
It helps to say what you are stuck on, otherwise the assumption is that the player is at fault. With vague statements we cannot help you when we have no idea what the problem is.
what's the point of a post asking for help if you're a. not going to tell us what you need help with and b. don't even want the help anyways
I guarantee once you figure it out you'll be like "wow I cant believe I overlooked such a simple bull-s.h.i.t mechanic"

And I'm not even throwing shade, recently had the same issue in a different 20 year old game to be completely honest.
Last edited by Abe Tweakin'; 18 Jun @ 7:14pm
Ikagura 30 Jun @ 9:52am 
"I'm lost therefore it's the game's fault."
the fact that this is asking help but it dosen't even say where he is, how can someone help him and telling him what to do...

Originally posted by Doc Tear Popper:
Just don't play it then. BS isn't worth playing anyways imo

thats just an exageration now, bs let the gamer know even better black mesa and make him trapped in the beautyful atmosphere of the... all
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50