Voidigo

Voidigo

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
semiwork  [developer] 24 Feb, 2021 @ 11:28pm
Known Issues
Here's our currently known issues and their workarounds!

The game crashing with a 'D3D Textures' error window
This seems to be a problem with some laptops not working well with the game engine we use for Voidigo.

Workaround:
  • Make sure the laptop is not using the integrated graphics card to run Voidigo.
  • Set your graphics card to use 'High Performance' or 'Maximum Performance'.

Rare issue where monitor freezes when switching between Fullscreen and Windowed mode
If this happens to you it is possible to unplug your monitor and plug it back in to unfreeze.

Workaround:
  • Navigate to the installation folder for Voidigo.
  • Create a shortcut of 'voidigo.exe'.
  • Right click the shortcut and go to 'Properties'.
  • Go to the 'Compatability' tab.
  • Tick the boxes for 'Run this program as an administrator' and 'Disable fullscreen optimizations'.
  • Start the game using the new shortcut.

Last edited by semiwork; 19 Jun, 2023 @ 12:45am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Thanks for the heads up. :D
FAST&BULBOUS 3 Apr, 2021 @ 1:52am 
I'd like to throw in the fact that you can't bind thumb buttons (M4 M5). There is a workaround I've done where I can bind my M4 button to "L" with a macro and then assign L to whatever I want M4 to be but this is kinda annoying.
Mr.Fugu 29 Apr, 2022 @ 2:57pm 
Idk if this is particular to me, but when using a xbox one controller, the right analog stick used for aiming locks to one side of the character randomly. It'll only unstick when attacking or sprinting.
Aristotle 9 May, 2022 @ 5:58pm 
this helps thanks
:steamhappy:
saintvitus06 15 May, 2022 @ 2:46pm 
Originally posted by semiwork:
  • Tick the boxes for 'Run this program as an administrator'
I understand it's a workaround, but wouldn't that mean that the game would control your computer? I'm not as good with computers as my father is, so I'm not sure if that's what that means.
starry_fae 11 Aug, 2022 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Fugu:
Idk if this is particular to me, but when using a xbox one controller, the right analog stick used for aiming locks to one side of the character randomly. It'll only unstick when attacking or sprinting.
I have this issue as well. I used both the xbox controller and ps5 controller and they had the same issue. And I know it's not my controllers, as it happens with both.
The direction you're pointing with the right stick becomes nearly "stuck" in place. I can't seem to get it to work properly, only moving it by sprinting. What's extra strange is that it worked for a while just fine, but I booted it up one day and it was doing this.
PAINTRAIN-chan 19 Feb, 2023 @ 7:25am 
I found an issue where the Co op menu wouldn't let us select any unlocked starting weapons, and what solved it for me was unlocking a second character. Now both of us can select either character and whatever weapon we choose! :squirtyay:
ArdentZephyr 19 Jun, 2023 @ 4:17pm 
Originally posted by starry_fae:
Originally posted by Mr.Fugu:
I have this issue as well. I used both the xbox controller and ps5 controller and they had the same issue. And I know it's not my controllers, as it happens with both.
The direction you're pointing with the right stick becomes nearly "stuck" in place. I can't seem to get it to work properly, only moving it by sprinting. What's extra strange is that it worked for a while just fine, but I booted it up one day and it was doing this.
Same here. I used Remote play together and I used a switch pro controller. I can overcome it by constantly moving but the moment i needed to pick up an item or make a shop purchase, it becomes impossible. Also my friend died to a boss and while he was dead I had perfect control over my character. Once he respawned, back to the same thing, same direction.
kshirley222 19 Jun, 2023 @ 8:10pm 
I have been consistently getting a crash on, I believe, the 4th stage. Running a 2060.
Error thrown is:

Win32 function failed: HResult: 0x887a005
Call GR_D3D_device-> CreateShaderResourceView at line 651 in file /TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason: 0x887a0020
Lorentzeus 20 Jun, 2023 @ 1:29am 
White screen on start (game frozen and wont start): Disable MSI Afterburner for Voidigo.

Either just close MSI Afterburner (and Rivatuner) or add a new profile in Rivatuner and set application detention level to None.
xSagira_Stonedx 20 Jun, 2023 @ 10:45pm 
I'm using an Xbox X controller as well and sometimes the character will automatically move towards the bottom of the stage and get stuck on a wall and can't move or aim. The game will also constantly take screenshots without any button prompts. This happens at random but unplugging/plugging the controller in only helps until it happens again.
HD_Death64 23 Jun, 2023 @ 12:28pm 
I found a rare issue, sometimes when you open a jackpot item it opens near a small end portal or other item. This causes one item out of the three to be unattainable. A simple switching of either to pick up the item or use the portal would be great! The game is very very fun, and has a very smart designs!
Soulsworth 4 Jul, 2023 @ 5:54pm 
I seem to keep having stuttering/lagging issues as of recently. Didn't have this issue when I first picked the game up a month or so ago, but now they are frequent and shouldn't be happening with my PC as I have what would be considered "top of the line" parts.
Last edited by Soulsworth; 4 Jul, 2023 @ 5:55pm
Loose Ends 17 Jul, 2023 @ 5:23am 
Everytime when an archivement is unlocked, i got a "ding" sound. Thats fine. But then all the game sounds are gone. Got to repoen the game to fix this.
cybyZ 1 Aug, 2023 @ 10:40am 
Found an issue where Voidigo being opened completely prevents bluetooh headphones from receiving sound, even when picked in the sound mixer. It's a minor issue, but i suppose it could be annoying on some rigs. Closing the game makes it connect just fine and work afterwards.

Thanks for the awesome game !
Last edited by cybyZ; 1 Aug, 2023 @ 10:41am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50