Ravenbound
Please Add FOV option
Getting bad motion sickness due to super close camera, i tried manually editing the fov in the settings file, but it didnt seem to do anything.
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
Vadideon  [розробник] 31 берез. 2023 о 8:22 
Sorry to hear you're getting motion sick, that's gotta be rough. I'll pass along the suggestion, you can also post it in the suggestions thread on our Discord.
Hey where did you find the config file to make the FOV edit?
C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Avalanche Studios\Ravenbound

But liek i said, it doesnt seem to work, ive adjusted teh fov in the settings.ini file, but it didnt seem to have an effect

right at the bottom is:
[Camera]
HFOV=120

In teh saves folder there is also a Settings.sav i duno why there are 2 settings files, not sure which does what.
Автор останньої редакції: Ashar; 3 квіт. 2023 о 14:34
Цитата допису Vadideon:
Sorry to hear you're getting motion sick, that's gotta be rough. I'll pass along the suggestion, you can also post it in the suggestions thread on our Discord.
plz plz plz move the camera back. i dont even get motion sick its just terrible to be this close to the character.
I have trouble understanding how there isn't a FOV option already. And if there wasn't planned to be one why the camera is so close when many enemies are dodging off screen or dashing and attacking off screen. It is fine when there isn't an issue. It is a massive issue when it is a problem though - there is no in between it seems.
Its 2023 and new PC games still don't have FOV adjustment options...
I just bought the game and I have a 2560x1440 screen and it's AWAFUL to play this game with this FOV, really, I get dizzy playing it only for 10 mins.
PLEASE ADD it PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE pleaseeeeee. In fact, the question is why is not added already? :/
< >
Показані коментарі 17 із 7
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 30 берез. 2023 о 22:08
Дописів: 7