F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch

F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Official DIscord Channel for PC version
https://discord.gg/tN2Tx4SDbc
We will read all bug reports here, and appreciate all the warm-hearted help to our game!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Zangetsu 3 Oct, 2021 @ 6:46am 
El juego tiene ciertos problemas de sincronización con los subtítulos en español durante las cinemáticas.

Google translation:

The game has some timing issues with the Spanish subtitles during cutscenes.
ghoststreet614 3 Oct, 2021 @ 7:09am 
Originally posted by Zangetsu:
El juego tiene ciertos problemas de sincronización con los subtítulos en español durante las cinemáticas.

Google translation:

The game has some timing issues with the Spanish subtitles during cutscenes.

Hola, me alegro de saber de ti. ¿Podría describir más sobre este problema?
TERMINATOR ✔ 3 Oct, 2021 @ 8:00am 
I play the game with Ray Tracing and DLSS in 4K resolution. The optimization is very good, the visuals are amazing and most importantly the gameplay is great. Thank you very much ,great game.:steamthumbsup:
orentt 3 Oct, 2021 @ 12:55pm 
Hi, awesome game.
Can I continue the demo in the full game from where I left off?
<:) 5 Oct, 2021 @ 4:54am 
Any chance you could add the ability to hold up and down to look up and down with the camera, like other metroidvanias? Would be quite useful in some places to see what you're falling into.
Also the opening scene for the first main boss, with the lasers, seems to ignore audio settings. I have my game sound on 20% and it just about blew my ears out.
The sound effect for the shock baton could use some delay also, so that if you just tap it for a short time it doesn't immediately make a sound, even though the visual for the parry has a delay.
At terminals it would be nice if the 'repair' just automatically played as soon as you entered, and then let us open the 'unlock skill' menu immediately in case we want to skip the animation.
Last edited by <:); 5 Oct, 2021 @ 6:03am
Sp3ctA 9 Nov, 2021 @ 5:04pm 
Hello, there is a Language problem on STEAM, the French steam page is in German.
Sermsi 31 Dec, 2021 @ 7:17am 
Hello. The game won't start.
Windows 10.
Error:
LoginId:5b025f674e917a5f2ff3fd933f7205b8
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed at G:/Depot_Branch/depot/ZingangGameNew/UERTX/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:116 with error E_INVALIDARG

ZingangGame_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll
Chui 3 Jan, 2022 @ 7:06am 
稳定崩溃,在拿回装备关卡,徒手被地上的电机电游戏会crash
Amarone 11 Jun, 2023 @ 2:18am 
Originally posted by Sermsi:
Hello. The game won't start.
Windows 10.
Error:
LoginId:5b025f674e917a5f2ff3fd933f7205b8
EpicAccountId:

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 258] Direct3DDevice->CreateUnorderedAccessView(Texture->GetResource(),&UAVDesc,(ID3D11UnorderedAccessView**)UnorderedAccessView.GetInitReference()) failed at G:/Depot_Branch/depot/ZingangGameNew/UERTX/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11UAV.cpp:116 with error E_INVALIDARG

kernel32
ntdll
Discord is dead . I have the same mistake. I can't complete the game. Constantly crashes. Does anyone have a solution to the problem?
Petibite 17 Dec, 2023 @ 10:56am 
Controller Combo Cheat Sheet

Fist
  • Uppercut:
    Press Left Stick Up + X together to knock the enemy into the air and inflict large damage.
    • Jumping Uppercut:
      Press X Y in sequence to jump and knock the enemy into the air, while inflicting medium damage.
    • Thump:
      Press Left Stick Down + X together to smash the enemy into the ground and inflict small damage.
  • Power Punch:
    Hold down X to build up power. Release X once fully charged to launch a powerful punch that inflicts medium damage and smash enemy shields.
    • SP Skill – Rising Punch:
      Press Left Stick Up + Y together to knock the enemy into the air with a combination of strikes that inflicts large damage and smash enemy shields.
      Consumes 1 bar of SP.
      • ...: ...
    • SP Skill – Pile Driver:
      Press Left Stick Down + Y together to jump then smash all enemies below into the ground, inflicting large damage and smash enemy shields. Consumes 1 bar of SP.
  • Pulverize:
    Press X X Y in sequence to smash the enemy into the ground with one heavy blow and inflict medium damage.
    • Double Pulverize:
      Press X X Y Y in sequence to smash the enemy into the ground with two heavy blows and inflict large damage.
  • Whirlwind Punch:
    Press X X X Y in sequence to spin and attack all surrounding enemies with the Fist and inflict small damage.
    • Whirlwind Quake:
      Press X X X Y Y in sequence to knock down the enemy with Whirlwind Punch, inflicting medium damage.
    • Whirlwind Avalanche:
      Press X X X Y X in sequence to send the enemy in front of your flying with a Whirlwind Punch inflicting medium damage.

Drill
  • Hurricane Slash:
    Press X X Y in sequence to unfurl the Drill and slice surrounding enemies horizontally. A powerful tornado also sucks in nearby enemies and inflicts large damage. Hold down Y to increase the attack duration.
    • SP Skill – Arc Charge:
      Press Left Stick Up + Y together to charge forward with the Drill and inflict large damage and smash enemy shields. Consumes 1 bar of SP.
  • Power Tornado:
    Hold down X to build up power. Release X once fully charged to launch a miniature tornado forwards that sucks in all nearby enemies and inflicts small damage.
  • Wing Slice:
    Press X Y Y in sequence to unfurl the Drill and slice surrounding enemies horizontally. A powerful tornado also sucks in nearby enemies and inflicts large damage. Hold down Y to increase the attack duration.
    • Double Wing Slice:
      Press X Y Y in sequence to unfurl the Drill and slice surrounding enemies horizontally. A powerful tornado also sucks in nearby enemies and inflicts large damage. Hold down Y to increase the attack duration.
    • SP Skill – Screw Driver:
      Press Left Stick Down + Y together to jump then smash the ground below, triggering a blast of wind that knocks nearby enemies into the air and inflicts large damage and smash enemy shields. Consumes 1 bar of SP.

To be continued ...
Last edited by Petibite; 19 May @ 11:52am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50