F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch

F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch

View Stats:
If there is ever F.I.S.T. 2...
Please, for the love of everything that is good and pure in the world:

-Add move cancellation with dash (so many deaths and damage taken while waiting for the long animation to finish playing out.)

-Make boss intro cutscenes skippable (on tough bosses it gets old quick having to re-watch every time)

There are many other flaws, but i can live with em
Last edited by Ghost_Train; 11 May @ 7:33pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
>Add move cancellation with dash (so many deaths and damage taken while waiting for the long animation to finish playing out.)

I feel this kind of nerfs the game at some point. You're supposed to have some sort of drawback to doing elaborate moves.

>-Make boss intro cutscenes skippable

Sure. All for it.

>There are many other flaws, but i can live with em

-I'll take less recycling of bosses...felt like we saw every one at least three times throughout the game, though some of those returns were in optional areas.

-A few more fast travels would be nice. Doesn't need TOO many more but a few areas were a slog to backtrack to.

-Could use some difficulty settings. Game was just too easy and I was stupidly overpowered by the end. The Ultimate versions of the bosses showed how wild this game could be but even those were loaded with just too much HP.

-Also the plot couldn't have been more cliched. A past war, old friend previously thought dead, messed-up soldiers swearing revenge, etc, etc. The dialogue was just a bore throughout. Could use some work.
Last edited by Hotel Security; 6 Jun @ 7:43am
hexaae 7 Jun @ 6:37am 
1st: FIX STUTTERING!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50