Operation Tango

Operation Tango

View Stats:
Bug on mission 5
Me and my partner had multiple bug during this mission.

The first main one was to open the door to the laser part. Despite the message on the wall being clearly "1712", it didn't work, no matter how many times I entered it or how many variations.

We then reset the mission from the start, but after the IP minigame, the IP I had as an agent didn't work for the Hacker.

Even as we both "cheated" and looked at each others screen, those codes/IP numbers never matched.
Originally posted by Clever Plays Studio:
Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass this information on to the rest of the team and look into this. :)
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Clever Plays Studio  [developer] 4 Jul, 2021 @ 10:31am 
Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass this information on to the rest of the team and look into this. :)
MasterxAce 16 Aug, 2021 @ 12:33pm 
Me and a friend are stuck entering the IP for mission 5 to enter. Despite switching roles and restarting twice we cant get past entering the randomized IP.
Clever Plays Studio  [developer] 16 Aug, 2021 @ 1:40pm 
Originally posted by MasterxAce:
Me and a friend are stuck entering the IP for mission 5 to enter. Despite switching roles and restarting twice we cant get past entering the randomized IP.
Hi there! Verifying the game files and a full reboot has been known to fix this issue - also please make sure you're both playing on the up to date version of the game since there was a patch to help with this.

Thanks!
Loot Gremlin 20 Aug, 2021 @ 11:47pm 
Another bug me and my team found, not sure if it's possible to replicate:
Drove roomba 2 off the edge, missed the button (that we didn't even know was there initially, just drove it off cuz it was funny) and the game had reloaded to the halfway safespace for that section with the girder. While my friend was checking stuff I decided to drive roomba 1 to the vent covering.
After we hit the button successfully with roomba 2, one of them must have either touched passerby's feet or somehow bounced back into the laser detection and failed us...

After that, roomba 1 fell through the floor and landed inside one of the two physical sections to view Cypher's camera intel, not sure which one but it happened.

Also at the start, hacking the IP got bugged out and my friend couldn't accept the request.
Regi 19 Dec, 2022 @ 12:28pm 

1 year later, not fixed
Clever Plays Studio  [developer] 21 Dec, 2022 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by King:

1 year later, not fixed

Hi there! This bug has been fixed for majority of players. If you are still experiencing the bug, please reach out to us in our bug reporting channel of the discord, or by sending your player.log to info[at]clever-plays.com

Also make sure the game is fully updated and game files have been verified.

Thanks!
Kolvarg 16 Jul, 2023 @ 4:04pm 
Happened to me today with the code to access the database (after disabling the laser and fan). After closing and re-starting the game a different code was generated and it worked well!
Zraza 14 Oct, 2023 @ 1:41pm 
same bug :)
Syphor 20 Oct, 2023 @ 2:45pm 
Lol , 2 years on and still not fixed, but to get there, you already have more than 2 hours of gametime, so not refundable, seems like a sham scam to me !
Vigrosam 12 Nov, 2023 @ 11:42am 
the bug y'all are talking about is fixed when i played it, but with the cleaning robots it got stuck, and flipped over, and i cant move it or flip it over so now were stuck.
Last edited by Vigrosam; 12 Nov, 2023 @ 11:42am
LightHead 27 Nov, 2023 @ 4:29am 
Still not fixed got the bug to sadly
Same bug happening for me. Mission 5 in general seems buggy as we had to restart our games after not being able to "Try Again"
Then ofc the hacker cant access the evidence database because the clear code given does not work. We just recently bought the game and thought we were going crazy for a while.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50