Operation Tango

Operation Tango

View Stats:
2 players on the same account?
So, I want to try this game with my wife because she loves games like that but she only has a pc that can run word.
Though I have a steam deck, is it possible to both play on my account, me on the pc and her on the steam deck?
Or do I have to create an account for her only for this game?
Originally posted by AdamM:
No, you cannot use a Steam account's library on two devices at the same time.

Having your wife create a Steam account for herself to use the Friend Pass is one option - the method I personally use is for one of us to use the Friend Pass on my Epic Games account. The Friend Pass is also available on the PlayStation and Xbox stores.

Consider also using Remote Play to stream the game from your Steam Deck to her PC, if she'd be more comfortable using it over the Deck.

Happy playing - Operation Tango is loads of fun.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
AdamM 2 Aug @ 5:14am 
No, you cannot use a Steam account's library on two devices at the same time.

Having your wife create a Steam account for herself to use the Friend Pass is one option - the method I personally use is for one of us to use the Friend Pass on my Epic Games account. The Friend Pass is also available on the PlayStation and Xbox stores.

Consider also using Remote Play to stream the game from your Steam Deck to her PC, if she'd be more comfortable using it over the Deck.

Happy playing - Operation Tango is loads of fun.
Thank you, i didn't consider those posibilities!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50