State of Decay 3

State of Decay 3

DEIDetected
Added to ignore
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Game will release with 300 active players. They will all be YouTubers making content until the game shuts down after a week.
Finkledbody の投稿を引用:
Game will release with 300 active players. They will all be YouTubers making content until the game shuts down after a week.

Ouch! Is it me or most of those woke games just suck period. Either the game mechanic is too bland or the story is terrible or a combination of both. As if all of them are incompetent game developers and coincidentally all of them are woke. maybe they're not but management forced it down their throat this is their malicious compliance as a response.
Imagine having to get up and work from home in your Pajamas, doing 10 hours a week of actual work on these games that nobody wants, your life's work amounting to nothing but Blackrock's propaganda. Good lord, what a miserable way to live.
最近の変更は+Tooterfishが行いました; 9月28日 5時18分
Oh no, why?
I was looking forward to this one it was on my wishlist. Now I'm going to have to bin it. Bloody typical. I thought MS was dumping DEI so how did this get infected?
+Tooterfish の投稿を引用:
Imagine having to get up and work from home in your Pajamas, doing 10 hours a week of actual work on these games that nobody wants, your life's work amounting to nothing but Blackrock's propaganda. Good lord, what a miserable way to live.

As long as they pay, work from home all day. ♥♥♥♥ go into the office. Not only are you using the same computer but you're forced to be stuck in traffic, spend money on gas and sit in an annoying cubicle. What matter is the quality of work at the end of the day. Unless you're required to be on site to work, then there's no reason not to work from home.
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50