PRIMITIVE HEARTS

PRIMITIVE HEARTS

I LIVE AGAIN 27 Feb, 2023 @ 4:16am
May anyone describe what kind of sex scenes this game got?
Is it main character on girls or monsters and gangs have some fun too?
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Green Cat 27 Jun, 2023 @ 3:48pm 
For anyone still interested: a lot of variations.

I will slip it in 2 part

1: involving male protagonist: all grils are crazy because just by having normal sex, they are in ecstasy. All girls are human (haven't finished the game yet). You can trigger sex scenes with party members anytime by staying the night at inn. As story progress, or go to certain areas, there will be other girls with thir own scnes. All loving the protagonists once they overcome any hesitation.

2nd are any h scenes not involving protagonist, and occure by triggering events. All are optional (again, i haven't finished the game), that includes losing some cases(rape). Chosen option - > you get a clear warning since most are rape (but not all) + description of who and what will happen to her. Watching events (rape) that don't involve anyone from the party also exist. All of this h scenes, involve other male (npcs), monsters, objects, and some more as game has a lot of variety.

There is no controlling just the girl and doing naughty things by choice with others, as they all are deeply in love with MC.
Last edited by Green Cat; 27 Jun, 2023 @ 3:50pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50