PRIMITIVE HEARTS

PRIMITIVE HEARTS

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 15 Feb, 2023 @ 11:08pm
PRIMITIVE HEARTS Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Resting 18 Feb, 2023 @ 2:53am 
Does it have NTR content in it?
Miko Miko Spark 20 Feb, 2023 @ 2:00am 
Originally posted by FOV 60:
Does it have NTR content in it?
Technically, yes.
If you're into NTR, this will not satisfy you much since it's more harem with some NTR parts added in.
If you're not into NTR, don't worry every single scene I've come across was avoidable. The outside Inn scene are usually choice/job triggered and the game tells you what to expect.
Tarmin Slamero 22 Feb, 2023 @ 8:17am 
Does the choice of Job influence stat growth?

Example: Difference in stats with gaining EXP to LV50 *as* a knight VS reaching LV50 in other Jobs and *then switching* to knight after.
jonathannelson20 25 Feb, 2023 @ 11:04am 
Where to find the h event.
Ok we unlock all at the end game.
Darx 25 Feb, 2023 @ 2:32pm 
Originally posted by Tarmin Slamero:

Example: Difference in stats with gaining EXP to LV50 *as* a knight VS reaching LV50 in other Jobs and *then switching* to knight after.
as far as i have seen your stats dont level up at all. you get a little hp and mp with each level.
honestly that sucks but i can see why they tried to to it like this
blizzcarsten 25 Feb, 2023 @ 11:28pm 
Originally posted by Darx:

as far as i have seen your stats dont level up at all. you get a little hp and mp with each level.
honestly that sucks but i can see why they tried to to it like this

That is either a Bug or the Game uses a invincible Stat Modifiker based on your Level.

Restart the Game and check your Damage before and after your first Levelups. You easily start to oneshot the Goblins even tough apparently your Stats never increased.

Balancing wise this Game is a complete mess anyway . Sure Knights do deal like 1000% more damage then a Mage, which is what one would expect, unfortunately 1/10th of a Knight Damage still oneshots the Enemy xD.

This get's worse when the Party mentions how tough a Fight was......

*Fairy Fencer Flashbacks*
Darx 26 Feb, 2023 @ 2:35am 
so do you see the stats increase when you level up? i dont. they also dont increase invisible or something since i remembered what they are before the level ups.

the stats get a boost when you equip a class based on what would be good for that class. if you change class you lose that stat boost.
your damage increases if you equip better items. but other than that? no
blizzcarsten 26 Feb, 2023 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Darx:
so do you see the stats increase when you level up? i dont. they also dont increase invisible or something since i remembered what they are before the level ups.

the stats get a boost when you equip a class based on what would be good for that class. if you change class you lose that stat boost.
your damage increases if you equip better items. but other than that? no

As i said either not showing the Increase is a Bug or the Game uses a invisible Stats Modifiker.

Your Characters damage increases with Level Ups.

Damage against Goblins with Nate

Lv.1 6-8 Damage
Lv.2 14-16 Damage
Lv.3 22-24 Damage
nagatsu11 27 Feb, 2023 @ 11:45am 
Is 1.02 not popping for anyone else? I know it came out, but it has yet to update for me.
blizzcarsten 27 Feb, 2023 @ 12:23pm 
Originally posted by nagatsu11:
Is 1.02 not popping for anyone else? I know it came out, but it has yet to update for me.

you need to manually download it. If the Patch doesnt appear in the patch section, then just click on the game itself and scroll down to the patch section.
Tarmin Slamero 28 Feb, 2023 @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:
Originally posted by nagatsu11:

you need to manually download it. If the Patch doesnt appear in the patch section, then just click on the game itself and scroll down to the patch section.

Please don't take it for granted that such references to the publisher/dev site will be quickly/easily understood. In the future (if possible within Steam rules) please specify the Steam or Kagura game page.
nagatsu11 28 Feb, 2023 @ 11:33am 
Originally posted by blizzcarsten:

Please don't take it for granted that such references to the publisher/dev site will be quickly/easily understood. In the future (if possible within Steam rules) please specify the Steam or Kagura game page.
Much appreciated (both of you), I found it :)
Arikania 27 Apr, 2023 @ 11:24pm 
Is the hero male or female?
Green Cat 29 Jun, 2023 @ 12:52pm 
Originally posted by Nessia:
Is the hero male or female?

In case anyone else wants to know:

Male with multiple girls: romance, harem, sex due to plot.

Main girls can end up having sex (rape) with other partners (even non humans) if you fail during some (very rare) events OR Intentionality chose to trigger OPTIONAL events (clear warning).
So, Im level 40, well my whole team are, and we just came across Ashe, yet she kills us instantaneously, am I not at a high enough level yet??
Game seems easy, until boss battles, that is why I ask,
Thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50