PRIMITIVE HEARTS

PRIMITIVE HEARTS

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 15 Feb, 2023 @ 11:08pm
Bug Reports
This thread will be for bug reports. Please post a screenshot and a description of any bugs you may find in the game, and we will fix them as soon as possible.

Feel free to join our official Discord server[discord.gg] to get the fastest response for customer support.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
illusion 17 Feb, 2023 @ 9:45pm 
Patched v.1.00

1. First fight in the basement - couldn't attack the menu for attacking wouldn't activate, could hear the buttons being pressed for accept and cancel but wouldn't attack. Had to restart entire game.

2. Just got to the part where Luce is in the party and now wondering around - cannot save. - CANCEL that, there are "save points"... need more save points in the town where it is safe - perhaps in the Inn? You can save in the world map or save points only? odd.

3. Pond first area - can walk across the lily leaves.

4. Cave first area with Luce - can walk over the stream / light blue shallow water.

5. First scene in the cave, half of the scene is eyes, mouth and hand only, missing a lot of the main drawing.

6. Main menu - memories isn't work - is this a end game only option?

7. Missing descriptions at the vendor selling spells/abilities - heal, analyze etc.

8. Cave system mini-game didn't do anything, didn't start, press go and she'd talk and that was it... nothing, had to restart the game... lost progress. Worked after restart, bar went up and game moved on.

Mimmi is OP with a spear, doing over 1200 per hit, she's a boss killer.

Xxx at the Inn may result in button freeze and unable to exit.

Boss fight on the beach with the lady, afterwards you chase her on your own - you then attack her clothing, then you have to press certain zones on her body... this is SOOO tedious and slow, 5minute timer each time and the press zones reset is like 10 seconds you get NOWHERE fast, if the zone presses at all... my finger is tired from all the pressing!!! On my 4th attempt... still a fail. Okay, 5th time. all you have to do is spam pressing on her mouth... then at 100% press on one of the other areas... seriously... why doesn't it explain that... spam click one zone... tiresome.
Last edited by illusion; 18 Feb, 2023 @ 10:02am
Hi-FiMan 18 Feb, 2023 @ 10:50am 
Selecting WASD layout works until I back out of keyboard settings. Page up and page down keep getting rebound to their defaults.
Hi-FiMan 18 Feb, 2023 @ 11:29am 
First R-18 scene also only shows her eyes and mouth...
kt.theiss 18 Feb, 2023 @ 7:20pm 
Anyone else getting massive slowdown in some of the animated h-scenes? It's actually locked up in one of them for me, seems to only Luce & Meiko so far
jamie.osborne1981 18 Feb, 2023 @ 9:16pm 
H-Scenes majorly lag, sometimes to the point where you can't continue.
Thadius 19 Feb, 2023 @ 12:18am 
Same here with the lag, it's to the point it's game breaking, ridiculous, 1.01 still can't pass lag, fix your crap thanks.
mdellaglio 19 Feb, 2023 @ 3:48am 
Anyone else getting a "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/RPG02_04_03_00Va00.png" message after encountering Gloria in the waterway for the second time?
illusion 19 Feb, 2023 @ 4:32am 
Lady boss (Ira) who has the parasol (during Muspelheim) - and all the other ladies who move around the screen as you attack their clothing, she want too far over the screen to be able to attack her... stop the stupid jumping around or make the area fit in the screen.
Last edited by illusion; 19 Feb, 2023 @ 5:01am
rds1186 19 Feb, 2023 @ 6:05am 
Originally posted by mdellaglio:
Anyone else getting a "Loading Error: Failed to load: img/pictures/RPG02_04_03_00Va00.png" message after encountering Gloria in the waterway for the second time?
Yes
mdellaglio 19 Feb, 2023 @ 6:07am 
Originally posted by rds1186:
Originally posted by mdellaglio:
Yes
How did you fix it?
Silvers 20 Feb, 2023 @ 2:41am 
After fighting the emperor the main charackter is shown as dead in the menu and during fights(Red writing and the skull symbol))despite having full health. and as soon as a battle starts, he is shown as death and the game stops working. Items, Abilities and resting at an inn did not workt to fix this.
im not sure but i think those clicker segments are bugged as hell if i am not mistaken the timer should be reset when you achieve ,,crash" and the ,,hitzones'' most times do not even register a click cause i am pretty stuck at the witch girl in the lighthouse because her timer shrinks drastically (from 5 minutes to 40 ,,seconds" which are more like 20 at best) resulting in game over after game over
nagatsu11 20 Feb, 2023 @ 2:46pm 
Originally posted by kt.theiss:
Anyone else getting massive slowdown in some of the animated h-scenes? It's actually locked up in one of them for me, seems to only Luce & Meiko so far
It's the same for me - while I haven't encountered a hard freeze/lock, the game slows down to a point that it is virtually unplayable.
Genesis 9:12-17 20 Feb, 2023 @ 9:34pm 
Originally posted by nagatsu11:
Originally posted by kt.theiss:
It's the same for me - while I haven't encountered a hard freeze/lock, the game slows down to a point that it is virtually unplayable.
Also happening to me, frame drops with Luce and Meiko, seems to happen in all their scenes, some being far more noticeable than others, droping to 5fps in the worst cases.
nagatsu11 20 Feb, 2023 @ 11:42pm 
Originally posted by .:
Originally posted by nagatsu11:
Also happening to me, frame drops with Luce and Meiko, seems to happen in all their scenes, some being far more noticeable than others, droping to 5fps in the worst cases.
Hooo - lucky... It's dropped below 1fps for me; sometimes it'd take a full minute plus just to stop sex and exit :/
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50