Thymesia

Thymesia

View Stats:
How is this game for someone who is always looking out for new Souls-like games?
Already wishlisted it but just wanted some feedback from players who played it. :monstertrainhmm:

Im just hoping its fun and good overall. :BL3Thumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
It's alright.
It has Sekiro parry mechanics, a "two health bar" system and Bloodborne aesthetics.
Vlakabaka 14 Jun @ 12:30pm 
Ty for the feedback, already bought it, looks cool to me. :monstertrainyay:
I just started playing and I love it. Perfect balance of Sekiro, Bloodborn, and Darksouls. The combat is very fun and rewarding. Fight feel intense and the enemies don't feel like they one shot you. The offense/defense in this game is very good. This is what I wanted from a souls clone. I didn't like lies of P felt too clunky. This game is very smooth and the fighting feels great. I quickly picked it up and busting out combos on enemies feels so fun.
Vlakabaka 14 Jun @ 10:58pm 
Love to hear it! :monstertraininferno:

Im hoping Lies of P is fun too but i can see these souls like clones not always being "as good", but hopefully still fun in their own way. :monstertrainhmm:
Engels78 23 Jun @ 12:54pm 
You can adjust game to your style, to dodge or parry. I always sucked in parrying, with only exception Sekiro... But here investing in some parrying skills, made game almost Sekiro like. As parrying is more rewarding than dodging here. BUT THE BEST IS, that you can change your skills ANY TIME! Without any costs!!! So you can experiment whatever you wish!
Sounds great to me! :monstertrainyay:
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50