Thymesia

Thymesia

View Stats:
Newbie's Corner Of Ignorance
I have question about deflection tree.

I REALLY tried deflect (Relentless Maxed level) trash, hoping to get ready for boss but my performance (timing) was just too random, continuously, and I found out that Defence, toggled stance works best for me at least with trash along with execution with heal element.

It worked also good on miniboss at Sea of Trees (unlocks potion upgrade after kill)

Has anyone tried using it only on all bosses there? Works? Or do I REALLY have to learn deflect right?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Originally posted by Alumno Superstes:
I have question about deflection tree.

I REALLY tried deflect (Relentless Maxed level) trash, hoping to get ready for boss but my performance (timing) was just too random, continuously, and I found out that Defence, toggled stance works best for me at least with trash along with execution with heal element.

It worked also good on miniboss at Sea of Trees (unlocks potion upgrade after kill)

Has anyone tried using it only on all bosses there? Works? Or do I REALLY have to learn deflect right?

I dont deflect lol, I just dodge
Gotcha..Ic how 1st real boss goes then. It's good in here you can respec so easy compared DS 2
joeltron 15 Jul @ 1:01pm 
I use everything besides the defense, when I needed more skills I just farmed some easy enemies and used the Forgotten Feathers to level up. I don't upgrade the Feathers skills though unless they are necessary just for one mission
Jesus My 1st wall is this halberd wielding foe, I really can not get to hitting range..any hints for this? map is Sea of Trees...1st one.

I am at door to change zone but hell I want this dude gone since it drops good stuff like other elites..and I hate loose ends.

Google says parry but like said I and lame on it.
Block wont do since it dies too slow until my HP is 0.
But I have ALMOST killed it few times, just my 4 HP pots isn't enough.

That dark throwing lady was HORRID until I just kept block on and rage hit.
Ogre was easy when learned the moves.
Ah nvm, I managed to KILL that ?????...yeah...MAN! Seems I shouldn't dismis parry, I put it back also short dodge, those BOTH supports each others
TNPillow 24 Jul @ 3:02am 
I upgraded the lenient Deflect timing. It's really helpful, since deflecting deals damage to enemies, and I find the timing for deflecting just good enough. You can basically deflect every attack, except something that looks really huge, like a giant boss body slamming you. At least I don't think you can deflect that. I only use dodge for better counter attack positioning, or to get buff stacks.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50