Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

View Stats:
DARKSTIDES:40,000k. WHERE ARE SKAVEN??!!!
Where are the rats??!! I though this universe and the tide series was supposed to be about killings Skavens? Somebody said there were supposed to be ratling gunners in Warhammers 40k??! We have sigmar and chaos warriors in Warhammer 40,000khz but we need ratling gunners plz.
Last edited by Tactical9150™; 14 Jul @ 12:15pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
I was promised to be fighting the dark, but it's only available in one mission modifier. Wtf fatshark total ball drop.
Originally posted by Vandal Savant:
I was promised to be fighting the dark, but it's only available in one mission modifier. Wtf fatshark total ball drop.

Dude this is the tide serials.

Vermintide = Tide
Tide = Darktide
Tide = Verminstides

But my questionses are: Why no Skaven? ( This is supposed to be vermintide game)
SquirtBox 11 Jul @ 5:05pm 
I take it you don't know much about the setting of the game. There are no sentient rats in 40k.
Zhou Yu 11 Jul @ 5:07pm 
Originally posted by SquirtBox:
I take it you don't know much about the setting of the game. There are no sentient rats in 40k.
I'll have you know that there is exactly one story I'm aware of that include sentient rats. They ended up murdering each other after getting stuck on a planet and thats it, but still.
Last edited by Zhou Yu; 11 Jul @ 5:13pm

Dude, i have played many warhammer video gameses before... i don't think a casual warhammer fan like you would know any better.
Originally posted by Zhou Yu:
I'll have you know that there is exactly one story I'm aware of that include sentient rats. They ended up murdering each other after getting stuck on a planet and thats it, but still.

This is what i am talkings about men. Skavens exist in Warhammer: 40,000K
Ishan451 11 Jul @ 5:11pm 
Originally posted by Tactical9150™:
Where are the rats??!!
There are no Skaven in 40k. In 2nd ed the Hrud were depicted as Space Skaven living on Warren worlds but it got Retconned and they are "squids" now.

I though this universe and the tide series was supposed to be about killings Skavens?

Not even remotely.

Somebody said there were supposed to be ratling gunners in Warhammers 40k??!
Ratlings is the slur given to Space Hobits. They are a mutant offspring of humans, like Ogryn, that have an accelerated metabolism and thus eat constantly. They also have an increased sex drive as result of the metabolism and are famously cowardly.

Because the Imperial Guard has them on rations they steal everything that isn't bolted down to sell it on the black market for food. Combined with their permanent leacherous behavior and their cowardice, which makes them only useful as Snipers (as they will run away in fear if the enemy gets even remotely close), has given them a famously bad reputation. Which is why people call them Ratlings. They scurry about and only care about eating and f♥♥♥ing.

They themselves call themselves Halflings and other "nicknames" for them are "Stunties", "Runtlings" and "Maggots".

Nobody likes Ratlings or being billeted next to them. And because they are only useful as scouts and snipers.. they are drilled extra hard to be some of the best snipers in the Imperium, because otherwise the Imperium would have to conclude that they are better off without them.

We have sigmar and chaos warriors in Warhammer 40,000khz but we need ratling gunners plz.
There is no Sigmar or Chaos Warriors in 40k.
Ishan451 11 Jul @ 5:12pm 

And the -Tide series is a licenesed product for the Warhammer Universe. You have it the other way around. Tide plays in Warhammer's sandbox.. not the other way around.

Skavens exist in Warhammer: 40,000K

They don't.
Last edited by Ishan451; 11 Jul @ 5:13pm
Zhou Yu 11 Jul @ 5:13pm 
Last edited by Zhou Yu; 11 Jul @ 5:15pm
Kar_Tavi 11 Jul @ 6:11pm 
how do people take this bait so easily?
Originally posted by Vandal Savant:

Vermintide = Tide
Tide = Darktide
Tide = Verminstides

But my questionses are: Why no Skaven? ( This is supposed to be vermintide game)
There are no skaven in 40k.
Too bad amazon isn't interested in making a show that's inclusive to rat people or otherwise the skaven would have been retconned into WH40k already... btw that brings something to mind why arent they doing the representation thing with furries yet?

Maybe they have no idea yet. Me I love killing rats.
Dude, i have played many warhammer video gameses before... i don't think a casual warhammer fan like you would know any better.
Says the tourist acting like 40k has Skaven.
Darth Revan 11 Jul @ 10:34pm 
Where are the rats??!! I though this universe and the tide series was supposed to be about killings Skavens? Somebody said there were supposed to be ratling gunners in Warhammers 40k??! We have sigmar and chaos warriors in Warhammer 40,000khz but we need ratling gunners plz.
Lol, dude does not even know what ratlings are but calls people "casual warhammer fan"
Last edited by Darth Revan; 11 Jul @ 10:34pm
this. it just shows people like op have no idar on the lore of the games and havent done even a min or looking up info.... or are just a troll

40k (this games setting) isnt in the same universe/story as sigma (witch the skaven are in) and there 2 separate settings.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 11 Jul @ 4:49pm