Human Fall Flat 2

Human Fall Flat 2

-db-goNe 27 Aug, 2023 @ 2:10am
.::Dev. Fan-Engagement
Scrubbing through the forum, I noticed there hasn't be a SINGLE reply to any posts, by a developer.

A HUGE topic, for me, like 4-player split-screen (nothing re-inventing the wheel), for instance, gets no love.

What gives?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Preserved Head 14 Oct, 2023 @ 8:13am 
Because the steam forums are an absolute cesspool and the game is nowhere near being out. Why come to the forums and answer a bunch of inane questions when the game still has so much time to change? I applaud the devs for staying away from this dev-morale-destroying swamp of speculated problems and utter nonsense.
-db-goNe 14 Oct, 2023 @ 1:29pm 
Hm. k.
WOKEGOD 25 Oct, 2023 @ 8:14pm 
Because that'll be 3 copies of profit loss and no sane game dev would find that appealing much less bother to give y'all promises which could be broken anytime as the financial situations is like a thin glass ready to shatter with just one bad move.
Last edited by WOKEGOD; 25 Oct, 2023 @ 8:15pm
-db-goNe 26 Oct, 2023 @ 11:27am 
Mm.
Originally posted by -db-goNe:
Scrubbing through the forum, I noticed there hasn't be a SINGLE reply to any posts, by a developer.

A HUGE topic, for me, like 4-player split-screen (nothing re-inventing the wheel), for instance, gets no love.

What gives?

I agree. I hope they can answer some questions about the game soon. I'm just so excited to see how this sequel will improve upon the first game, which just so happens to be one of my most favorite games of all time.

And about split-screen support, I know the console versions had at least 2-player split-screen, I don't know if they had 4-player split-screen support though. Honestly, playing this game locally would definitely be a much better multiplayer experience than online, due to the nature this type of game's method of networking (peer to peer), which causes more lag than most games. But still, I'm just glad they added online support at all. Human Fall Flat is one of the BEST co-op games I have ever played.

Also, don't listen to these Debbie Downers, they have nothing better to do than be insufferable on the internet.
Last edited by BionicFreak; 1 Jan @ 12:09am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50