Little Nightmares III

Little Nightmares III

PvP?
Yoo there gonna be any of that openworld pvp?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Don't be shy about it we won't be nervous if thats added in fact it will really spice up that horror element with a trinkle of adrenaline. Yall are chads right; I'm sure you can pull off some hardcore nomad pvp survival mode into this game.
Which pvp are you talking about? This is NOT the type of game you are looking for, there are no weapons, it was not designed for other purposes that already exist in hundreds of other games. This is a narrative game and nothing more.
There are weapons, wdym?
Madly 28 Feb @ 12:28am 
Tf out of discussions bruh, go play the earlier games first.
....what is this guy on.

Okay, i'm going to make it clear if he's even still listening: THIS ISNT A CRAFTING SURVIVAL GAME. NOR IS IT A PVP GAME.

It's a horror stealth platformer that would probably only encourage "pvp" in the way of delibratley mucking up your partner's gameplay, which is just being a ♥♥♥♥.

The weapons are there to help you fend off the naturally spawned enemies---this isnt PVP, it's PVE.
You know what, pvp would be an interesting take on this. It would really seperate this game from just being Grounded 2.0 with horror.
Originally posted by Mary Jane:
You know what, pvp would be an interesting take on this. It would really seperate this game from just being Grounded 2.0 with horror.
Grounded?? it's nothing like grounded lmao
Originally posted by DeathSpectrum:
Originally posted by Mary Jane:
Grounded?? it's nothing like grounded lmao
I get where he's coming from, but this is nothing like Grounded.
Look, this is an original concept that's spawned it's own fair share of look-a-likes, it is not Grounded, or Rust or any survival game you people think it is. It isnt even a survival game, technicly speaking!
This isn't a PVP game, it's a horror game about passing trough levels and surviving, it will never have PVP, it's just not that type of game, you don't own LN1 or LN2 on steam either, maybe play them to get an idea of what game you're looking at, it's not open world either and will never be.
Last edited by CrispyCornFlakes; 23 Mar @ 2:04pm
Originally posted by CrispFlake:
This isn't a PVP game, it's a horror game about passing trough levels and surviving, it will never have PVP, it's just not that type of game, you don't own LN1 or LN2 on steam either, maybe play them to get an idea of what game you're looking at, it's not open world either and will never be.
I do own the previous games brah. This is just my alt I use to get away from my friends, surely you can understand that. Which is why I know there is combat in the previous games. This is a horror game yeah we all know but you know what would be more scary? strangers that exist in the same world that could just as easily kill you. It'll keep you on your toes which will indeed be enough horror to make your chest pound.
Also it will add meaning to the title just think about it "little nightmares"
Last edited by This person; 24 Mar @ 12:39am
Originally posted by This person:
I do own the previous games brah. This is just my alt I use to get away from my friends, surely you can understand that. Which is why I know there is combat in the previous games. This is a horror game yeah we all know but you know what would be more scary? strangers that exist in the same world that could just as easily kill you. It'll keep you on your toes which will indeed be enough horror to make your chest pound.
No, it wouldnt. And in the current model, you'd need to have more than two players to pull off that "fear", otherwise it would just be griefing. And that's just mean, not scary.
Last edited by Azgul Da Sexy Boi; 24 Mar @ 12:44am
Sorry it's just very unbelivable that you have touched any little nightmares game with these ideas.
Sorry it's just very unbelivable that you have touched any little nightmares game with these ideas.
I got curious, most of his time is spent on Dont Starve Together. If that's where he's getting these ideas from, i'm telling you now, those ideas wouldnt fit well with LN.
You don't have an alt account lol. An alt account with 1500 hours on don't starve? Highly doubt that
Originally posted by Peculiar Picard:
You don't have an alt account lol. An alt account with 1500 hours on don't starve? Highly doubt that
Getting kinda off topic but like I said my G, I prefer gaming without being bothered by my friends sometimes. If thats your best tactic to try and get me to reveal my alt try harder, besides thats the main reason I have an alt in the first place lol.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50