Little Nightmares III

Little Nightmares III

Idk
Most of you guys all seem ok with how LN3 looks so far. Wasn't the dark atmosphere, as well as iconic designs of Six and Mono why we loved this game? Now Little Nightmares 3 has been created and so far without both of that so I just don't see why I will like this game. Instead it is all orange (so far as we see in the 20 minutes of the preview) and the characters all seem to have for some reason post nuclear apocalyptic designs. I don't care what you all think, I want that gloomy megalophobic and mysterious dark dystopian cities back not egypt. Or in fact just anything thats black and not the new duos goofy designs.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Bullwark 14 Mar @ 11:09am 
Just read it's new devs. And dubious ones as well...
Originally posted by Anime Killer:
Most of you guys all seem ok with how LN3 looks so far. Wasn't the dark atmosphere, as well as iconic designs of Six and Mono why we loved this game? Now Little Nightmares 3 has been created and so far without both of that so I just don't see why I will like this game. Instead it is all orange (so far as we see in the 20 minutes of the preview) and the characters all seem to have for some reason post nuclear apocalyptic designs. I don't care what you all think, I want that gloomy megalophobic and mysterious dark dystopian cities back not egypt. Or in fact just anything thats black and not the new duos goofy designs.
well said
Orc01 2 Jul @ 10:23pm 
But maybe sometime need try something new?
Starcraft 1 and Starcraft 2 - really different games in one franchise, and have different gameplay. I love both chapter - both have plus and minus. Maybe there is too? LN3 may be something new, and good too. We need try it
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50