Little Nightmares III

Little Nightmares III

So 2025
Little Nightmares 3 has been delayed from 2024 to 2025, Supermassive Games and Bandai Namco Europe have announced. In a post on X/Twitter, the development team said it needs more time to reach the level of quality it and its fans expect of the franchise, though didn't reveal anything more specific.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Demitr 4 Jun @ 2:28am 
I believe that this is a long-term project.
Based. Take all the time you need, quality is more important than rush rush.
LOL thanks for the false hope i assume it was a scam to keep investors happy they should have known when it was announced
Originally posted by Fourthtimecharm:
LOL thanks for the false hope i assume it was a scam to keep investors happy they should have known when it was announced

fyi take your time just dont give a date that back it by a year just say 2025 or later then move the date closer when your almost done others i will always believe its to fluff up investor calls for these big studios
okok:steamsad:
It's not like building a chair where you know exactly all the steps so can know exactly how long something will take. It's an art and the coding can be a messy complicated art.

It's better to delay it then force it out anyway even though you had issues you didn't expect.

I think most people weren't expecting anything till year end anyway so it's not like it's delayed by that much as it likely wont take till year end, more likely in the first half to quarter.
edenissa 10 Jun @ 3:38pm 
oh well, we will have to wait longer than expected. I was so ready for the release around 2024.:steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50