Little Nightmares III

Little Nightmares III

Why there is no local coop mode?
Seems stupid to do only online. I’m judging by developer’s Steam tags.

I hope they will add this one too.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Me personally, I'm fine with it being only online but honestly I feel like local could in this game
Xinorm 17 May @ 3:50am 
Because during the game you can be distracted by something, so that this does not happen, measures have been taken to do it without local co-op
FameL 17 May @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by Xinorm:
Because during the game you can be distracted by something, so that this does not happen, measures have been taken to do it without local co-op

What does this mean? How is online coop is going to fix any of this?
FacuPovv 10 Jun @ 12:01pm 
+1, id love to play the game with friends locally. Also buy 2 copies? no way
I too would like some local co-op
oddzef 10 Jun @ 3:57pm 
it's to keep the poors out, hope this helps
Originally posted by Xinorm:
WTF are you trying to say.
Moria 11 Jun @ 2:04pm 
This game is basically made for a great couch co-op experience, it's one of the dumbest mistakes in gaming in my opinion.
I know this post is a bit old, this game would be perfect for local co-op, but I figure its because maybe you'll be split off into different sections during certain parts of the game to solve individual puzzles, and I doubt they'd also wanted to implement split screen to achieve this. I just hope that they give a free "Friend Pass" like the game "It Takes Two" so the friend doesn't need to buy their own copy and can just join the host (in this case, the other friend who did buy the game).
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50