Little Nightmares III

Little Nightmares III

Supermassive Games
who tf is Supermassive Games? where is Tarsier Studios?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
tarsier abandoned the franchise because the company said that was concluded for them, so the third game is in supermassive games hands now...
Last edited by chrisvig71; 14 Jul @ 9:44pm
Originally posted by chrisvig71:
tarsier abandoned the franchise because the company said that was concluded for them, so the third game is in supermassive games hands now...
eww. really??? ew. Not touching that thing then. Its like you would give Harry Potter to get a new book written by some random >_>
thx for explanation
we gotta be super cautious on this one.. might end up as a SuperMassive D.
Azel 13 Aug @ 1:51pm 
prepare for the worst, atleast....
The only thing i know is that is a good game, if is not a good game then it's a problem, but it's not possible, the odds are very very very few, but then the argue is... Is it good? Probably yes, like the first two? Then it's a whole different story, let's hope that is the more close to the first two in terms of quality possible...
Originally posted by Vilehead:
Its like you would give Harry Potter to get a new book written by some random >_>
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
Virake 19 Aug @ 8:39pm 
Supermassive Games is known for Until Dawn and The Dark Pictures anthology. I think they're a horrible pick for this franchise becuase the writing in their games is absolutely terrible, but Little Nightmares has no spoken dialog, so maybe it'll work out in the end.
Originally posted by Virake:
Supermassive Games is known for Until Dawn and The Dark Pictures anthology. I think they're a horrible pick for this franchise becuase the writing in their games is absolutely terrible, but Little Nightmares has no spoken dialog, so maybe it'll work out in the end.
feel the same
Lind 23 Aug @ 1:49pm 
Play Reanimal:steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50