Gecata by Movavi 6 – Streaming and Game Recording Software

Gecata by Movavi 6 – Streaming and Game Recording Software

Upside down Cam
I got these wierd problem with my image from my Canon EOS 77D where it shows me upside down. On other softwares this is not a problem. Even on discord, everythings looks fine. But on Gecata I can't do anything to rotate the image.

I have tried til reinstall the drivers, restart the computer several times and different aprouches on turning the cam on, installing the drivers and restarting.

So what can I do to fix my upside down image, besides turning the cam upside down?
Last edited by Raygeto; 17 Jun @ 10:21pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
76561198822185611  [developer] 17 Jun @ 10:20pm 
Originally posted by Raygeto:
I got these wierd problem with my picture from my Canon EOS 77D where it shows me upside down. On other softwares this is not a problem. Even on dicord, everythings looks fine. But on Gecata I cant do anything to rotate the image.

I have tried til reinstall the drivers, restart the computer several times and different aprouches on turning the cam on, installing the drivers and restarting.

So what can I do to fix my upside down image, besides turning the cam upside down?

Hello! We are really sorry that you experienced this. Please contact our support team (Open Movavi official website, click on "Support Center" and then "Submit a request") and describe your issue in more detail, attaching screenshots to your request that clearly illustrate the problem that has arisen. We will be glad to help you.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50