Serafina and the Key to the Egg

Serafina and the Key to the Egg

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 11 Nov, 2020 @ 7:47pm
Serafina and the Key to the Egg Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
Last edited by Swaps4; 18 Jun, 2022 @ 12:23am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Captain Falcon 9 Dec, 2020 @ 8:43pm 
Wow, can't wait for this game, estimated release date plz?
kazereal 17 Sep, 2021 @ 3:27am 
Art style looks good, any news on a release date?
Andrew R 24 Jun, 2022 @ 7:49pm 
Originally posted by kazereal:
Art style looks good, any news on a release date?

Now.

Paper towels at the ready!
illusion 25 Jun, 2022 @ 5:45am 
Disappointing. If you played Seed of Evil by this developer, they are NOTHING alike. This is a mouse only press on name of where you want to go. I'm only a few days in and already tired of the same thing. Earn money to bid and win on a key... zzZZ

One quest or work makes a day go by.
Questing is just press "Proceed", nothing, press "Proceed", found a herb, press "Proceed", fight... kill, press "Proceed"... you can see I got annoyed with it.
Last edited by illusion; 25 Jun, 2022 @ 5:49am
Andrew R 25 Jun, 2022 @ 6:37am 
That's a hard pass from me then.

Especially with the time management stuff. It's a shame that for every Treasure Hunter Claire, or Melty's, there is something like THIS. :(
blizzcarsten 25 Jun, 2022 @ 6:45am 
Originally posted by illusion:
Disappointing. If you played Seed of Evil by this developer, they are NOTHING alike. This is a mouse only press on name of where you want to go. I'm only a few days in and already tired of the same thing. Earn money to bid and win on a key... zzZZ

One quest or work makes a day go by.
Questing is just press "Proceed", nothing, press "Proceed", found a herb, press "Proceed", fight... kill, press "Proceed"... you can see I got annoyed with it.

First reaction when game was still TBA : Doesn't look interesting especialy because all picures only show backgrounds, seriously WTF? No need to show sexy stuff but at least a Picture of the mC please <.<

3 days before release : Uhh the finally added some screenshots who actually shows more then some backgrounds, and then the last Picture showed a very familiar looking church attire. Woow a Hatsuya Game :D That changes things

but after reading some Reviews i might wait for a good Sale.
Arikania 25 Jun, 2022 @ 5:50pm 
Serafina has underwear in her bags, but she can never change into it. What's the catch?

And, beside the point, why do those gals always have so gigantic a breasts? For me, that's a downpoint in an otherwise interesting game.
Last edited by Arikania; 25 Jun, 2022 @ 5:53pm
Darkvoltex 25 Jun, 2022 @ 8:13pm 
Will you be adding 'Futanari Alchemist Triss Is Horny For Sex! ~It's Not Rape If They Eventually Enjoy It~ in' and 'Futanari Remedies - "I can't stop c um ming after drinking this medicine"' on Steam? I really like it and hope to look forward to releases it on steam
Last edited by Darkvoltex; 25 Jun, 2022 @ 8:14pm
BirdOfPray 26 Jun, 2022 @ 2:22am 
Originally posted by Andrew R:
That's a hard pass from me then.

Especially with the time management stuff. It's a shame that for every Treasure Hunter Claire, or Melty's, there is something like THIS. :(

This game is not that bad. You can restart right away with new game plus and also it has good combat lewd animations.
bebe2803 26 Jun, 2022 @ 10:24am 
Although it has day limit, but you have lots of time to complete you goal, so you are pretty free to do whatever you want, and most CG still unlockable after game clear. tbh i like this more than wasting time on those 2D map running and get lost. Hope dev can have quality CG and battle ra一pe like this in the next game. I am not sure this game need a walkthrough or not, but i found one special mission must be done before you get the "letter of introduction to the Auction Expert", in the late game story after day41. If you get that letter elsewhere then you cant do the special mission "Test the Spear" that will give you a powerful weapon. Save the game and try to do this once you can access the auction area
Arikania 29 Jun, 2022 @ 12:52am 
Serafina has underwear in her bags, but she can never equip those??

'It's not rape if they eventually enjoy it' sounds a disputable argument btw.
Last edited by Arikania; 29 Jun, 2022 @ 12:53am
Andrew R 29 Jun, 2022 @ 12:57pm 
Treasure Of Nadia is the ultimate adult experience, friends.
BirdOfPray 29 Jun, 2022 @ 10:03pm 
Originally posted by Andrew R:
Treasure Of Nadia is the ultimate adult experience, friends.

If only it was female protagonist.
Lipi 1 Jul, 2022 @ 11:38am 
And actual fights with combat sex.
Andrew R 1 Jul, 2022 @ 11:47am 
To be fair, in TON it is actually a game that you play. Not just watch.

And there is probably 20+ hours of stuff to see and do if you do everything.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50