Escape Simulator

Escape Simulator

View Stats:
Stuck on the lab
I'm in The Lab room but no matter what I press on the console or my keyboard the roomba robot thing won't move an inch, I'm completely stuck.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Originally posted by Nkuri37:
I'm in The Lab room but no matter what I press on the console or my keyboard the roomba robot thing won't move an inch, I'm completely stuck.

Have a look on the back of the controller.
Mateja  [developer] 9 Jun @ 11:49pm 
To unlock the controller for the robot cleaner:
Use the Periodic Table of Elements to decode the numbers (8-10-90-75-99-119) found on the controller. A note from the cabinet below the soap dispenser will also help (black note with neon blue writing).
Last edited by Mateja; 9 Jun @ 11:51pm
Nkuri37 25 Jun @ 12:14pm 
Originally posted by HYPERED1:

how? It's stuck to the wall isn't it?
HYPERED1 25 Jun @ 4:22pm 

Are you playing VR or regular?
Nkuri37 25 Jun @ 4:52pm 

Regular, I’ve never played VR
HYPERED1 26 Jun @ 6:58am 

Apologies, I've just replayed this room and it seems to have been adjusted to match how it works in the VR version; the answer above given by Mateja is correct.
Nkuri37 27 Jun @ 10:06am 

Apologies, I've just replayed this room and it seems to have been adjusted to match how it works in the VR version; the answer above given by Mateja is correct.
They would be if it worked I'm afraid, I unlock the code in another try but the console is wholly unresponsive to button presses at all
Mateja  [developer] 27 Jun @ 11:25pm 
Nkuri37, would you by any chance be able to record and share a few seconds of your gameplay when you are trying to unlock the controller? Also, are you playing on a PC with a mouse or something else?
Last edited by Mateja; 27 Jun @ 11:25pm
Nkuri37 28 Jun @ 3:41am 
Originally posted by Mateja:
Nkuri37, would you by any chance be able to record and share a few seconds of your gameplay when you are trying to unlock the controller? Also, are you playing on a PC with a mouse or something else?
I can try and see how to do that, I am a bit confused by everything. I’m playing on laptop with a mousepad
Nkuri37 28 Jun @ 4:29am 
I can try and see how to do that, I am a bit confused by everything. I’m playing on laptop with a mousepad
I'm sorry I have no idea how to record and share through steam
Mateja  [developer] 30 Jun @ 11:14pm 
Oh, there's a slight possibility that the mousepad could be the problem. Is there a chance for you to try and plug in a mouse and see if you can do it then?
Nkuri37 1 Jul @ 5:07am 
Oh, there's a slight possibility that the mousepad could be the problem. Is there a chance for you to try and plug in a mouse and see if you can do it then?
it may take a day or two but sure, I'm willing to try it
I was also stuck on this using a mousepad but it was because I hadn't realised the controls are like joysticks you drag around, not buttons to press.
Nkuri37 14 Aug @ 9:58am 
Originally posted by sushi_fiesta_57:
I was also stuck on this using a mousepad but it was because I hadn't realised the controls are like joysticks you drag around, not buttons to press.
I had no idea you have to drag! I never had the thought to before lit right now, thank you a lot!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50