The Serpent Rogue

The Serpent Rogue

View Stats:
Senzai3 23 Jul, 2023 @ 6:46am
What's the status of this game?
Hi,

I like the idea and gameplay, but there's a lot of ... unpolished features and game feels like it wasn't ready for release but rather as an early access title.

Is the game still being worked upon?

Are the developers still active/alive?

Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Shepherd 1 Aug, 2023 @ 2:29pm 
it is looks like it's abandoned project, unfortunately
Dev3ko 26 Sep, 2023 @ 7:34am 
Normal Team17 habbit xD... Another abandoned game! Good I didn't buy it. They should get ban from Steam and/or if they do not complete "roadmap" for all titles they make, they should refund games!
Knuti 19 Oct, 2023 @ 7:46am 
Originally posted by Dev3ko:
Normal Team17 habbit xD... Another abandoned game! Good I didn't buy it. They should get ban from Steam and/or if they do not complete "roadmap" for all titles they make, they should refund games!

What are you talking about?? Getting banned for releasing a finished game?

The game is out. It's done. Do you expect DLC and microtransactions? Free endless content?
Red Bat 1 Nov, 2023 @ 10:38pm 
Originally posted by Knuti:
Originally posted by Dev3ko:

The game is out. It's done. Do you expect DLC and microtransactions? Free endless content?
While I never advocate for the expectation of every game to be a perpetual beta, this game feels like it started as a proof of concept that was rushed into a minimum viable product build and then released.

It's got some cool ideas, all implemented fairly badly, making the game feel like an early access game.
Knuti 2 Nov, 2023 @ 11:49am 
Originally posted by Red Bat Media:
Originally posted by Knuti:

While I never advocate for the expectation of every game to be a perpetual beta, this game feels like it started as a proof of concept that was rushed into a minimum viable product build and then released.

It's got some cool ideas, all implemented fairly badly, making the game feel like an early access game.

In the past, we just called them bad games. Today, it seems games are not bad, they are unfinished because Early Access has changed people's perceptions.
Totally Bugged i assume. Im Stuck on the loading screen forever after trying the last boss, now with my only save all the grind was a waste of time.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50