Level Zero: Extraction

Level Zero: Extraction

So we have solo mode but its.... bad.
well i got what i asked for but its not attractive enough cuz u get 30% profit bonus risking groups fight as a solo.... really now? why?

Fine im now advocating for singleplayer progression mode like tarkov has, thank you in advance!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
limierr 8 Sep @ 3:25am 
Originally posted by Fallout Six Quarantine (Ger):
well i got what i asked for but its not attractive enough cuz u get 30% profit bonus risking groups fight as a solo.... really now? why?

Fine im now advocating for singleplayer progression mode like tarkov has, thank you in advance!
Though the solo mode is not a pve mode like what they have did on tarkov : you have others mercenary and one alien player.
Xamb12 8 Sep @ 7:03am 
Originally posted by Fallout Six Quarantine (Ger):

The point of solo mode isn't make more money, its so solo players don't destroyed by 3 mans. it makes sense to have a profit boost for solo players playing squads because otherwise solo players have no incentive to try a harder challenge.
As much as it is a cool concept, unfortunately people are exploiting it again, I just had a 2v1 merc fight in solo only gamemode like an hour ago...
Xamb12 8 Sep @ 7:32am 
Originally posted by Srbailey:
As much as it is a cool concept, unfortunately people are exploiting it again, I just had a 2v1 merc fight in solo only gamemode like an hour ago...
yeah, I have no idea how the devs would fix that. But also, teaming up with other people while annoying, It is kinda intresting
Just because it a solo mode doesn't mean you wont find people who use voip and wanna team to survive. I see nothing wrong with this this is what sets the game apart form just a total death match. Freedom of choice. freedom of how you wanna play. If you wanna play a game where is solo vs all well we already have that warzone. You clearly are new to extraction/ survival games if you complain about this.
fnart 8 Sep @ 8:41am 
LOL as if adding a solo mode wouldn't have these and other issues. critique without foresight is worthless
Originally posted by BobbVancee:
Just because it a solo mode doesn't mean you wont find people who use voip and wanna team to survive. I see nothing wrong with this this is what sets the game apart form just a total death match. Freedom of choice. freedom of how you wanna play. If you wanna play a game where is solo vs all well we already have that warzone. You clearly are new to extraction/ survival games if you complain about this.
Those guys did not use VOIP at all it was 2 chinese guys that were premade with malicious intent only to harm other solo mercs...
Trolly 8 Sep @ 9:30pm 
solo...this game ???
VOIP to team and survive is cool, there's definitely premade idiots going into solo. Solo has been a massive improvement for my experience though overall
Stunbot 9 Sep @ 11:18pm 
Its not bad..30% isnt even worth it to 1v3 and get 3rded 24/7..
Srbailey 10 Sep @ 1:08am 
Originally posted by Nerfmeleeitscringe:
Its not bad..30% isnt even worth it to 1v3 and get 3rded 24/7..
Exactly, I was about to lose my sanity dying to 3 stacks all weekend, I had to take a break after that experience :steamsalty:
So you got what you asked for, but you're mad that solo players that play a HARDER mode of the game get slightly better rewards?

Bro that's just sad
I thought I wouldn't end up liking solo, but hey I did.. But l like Fill mode better, and that will be returning soon!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50