SnowRunner

SnowRunner

View Stats:
lukin123_98 13 Dec, 2021 @ 8:05am
coop?
hi you don't know why my coop doesn't work? thx.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
elevenfourteen 13 Dec, 2021 @ 11:18am 
There are issues after the latest patch. Again. You're maybe a player who is affected by this issue, sadly. Ich hope for a fast fix.
✪ Instagram 23 Dec, 2021 @ 10:07am 
got the same issue. tried everything but nothing worked. So we must wait.
Bubba Fett 23 Dec, 2021 @ 6:21pm 
Coop has always been a little flakey with this game. If you're trying to play with someone on steam, try joining with both the friends list and using a code that would normally be intended for cross platform.
Ren 23 Dec, 2021 @ 9:07pm 
Is anyone here able to join friends? I just spent the last two hours troubleshooting and my friend is not able to join my game and vice versa. We (unfortunately) both have the EGS version but I wonder if it's the same with the Steam version. I am able to join random/public games, just we can't join each other.
Bubba Fett 23 Dec, 2021 @ 11:08pm 
I also have the Epic version. I can coop with friends on Epic and crossplay with people on steam. So it's not a problem affecting everyone.
Ren 24 Dec, 2021 @ 5:39am 
Thanks Bubba. If you (or anybody else with the EGS version) has a few minutes to help me test out the joining friend functionality that would be great. Add me on Steam and I'll send you my EGS gamertag. TIA!
Last edited by Ren; 24 Dec, 2021 @ 5:47am
VP 28 Dec, 2021 @ 1:32pm 
We also have problems with Steam+Steam accounts with my friend. We have been trying everything and the end result is the same. Losing our nerves cause we just want to co op. WTF did we pay for if we are cracking some codes over here for five hours and still not able to play. CMON devs. You ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up the first one already.........
ApathyGates 31 Dec, 2021 @ 3:29pm 
I got the Steam version - what we've found out with a bunch of testing is as follows:
~ Disable the cross play crap in settings
~ Have your hoster start their game in PUBLIC mode with however many game slots you need for your friends
~ Have the hoster invite each person 1 at a time
Note: If you have a 4 slot game and only have 2 people in there then you might get randoms joining.

Basically - Devs need to fix this co-op. If it's provided as part of the game then it needs to be working. Simples.
Wabbit. 19 Aug @ 4:00am 
Delete all the blocked steam players list and then the file user_social_data.cfg. I know its not a good workaround but it works!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50