鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal

鬼谷八荒 Tale of Immortal

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
伊泽 14 Feb, 2023 @ 10:56pm
[Tianyuan Mountain BUG Feedback Post]
For dear players
Tianyuan Mountain version has been updated now.if you meet the problem that you can't enter the game, please check the following content and see if these would be working for you:
1. Before subscribing MODs, Please kindly copy and save your previous saving files in case losing your saving file because of Bug or Mods conflicts.
2. If you have already subscribed any mods, and were not be able to loading the game, please deleting the saving files with the mod that you subscribed. How to find your saving file :Searching guigubahuang in your C drive and then you can find your saving file at : \guigubahuang\Steam\CacheData.
3. If you have already subscribed any mod and were able to getting into the game but were not able to play because of issues such as : abnormal UI, failing to load your saving file,etc, these could be caused by certain mod. Please subscribe Mods that your already have accordingly and try to load your saving files, to see which mod leaded to this problem and cancle it. If you are not be able to cancel the subscribtion of the mods, please using Steam Workshop to do this as following :find our game in your Steam Library and click Workshop. And then you can find your subscribed Mod in Your Workshop Files. If this still does not work for you, please use another file or wait for the creator of the mod to update.
4. If you haven't subscribe any mod but are still not able to get into the game, please firstly check the integrity of the game: right click our game in your Steam Library, and then click "properties" and then click "Local Files " and then "Verify Integrity of Game Files".
5. Try out non unicode language support in the language setting of OS might solve the problem.
6. If all this advice is not working for you, please contact us via : info@lightning.games

In order to continue to optimize your game experience, and enrich the game content of Tale of Immortal, we have decided to pin a long-term bug and opinion collection post.
You can feedback the bugs and strange problems you encounter in the current game version on this discussion board. I would also like to ask all friends to describe a little bit the trigger situation and whether to use MOD or modifiers for archiving. We may not be able to reproduce the problem directly in the game.
In this discussion board, you can also tell us your views and suggestions on all the current content of the game, please speak up freely! We need your valuable suggestions and comments.

You can send your save or player log as a zip file to info@lightning.games! And please note your Steam nickname and bug description.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
iTyp3z7 15 Feb, 2023 @ 6:14am 
How can I make the phoenix talisman needed to access the junction of Earth's veins, i already have the Taotie's Horn.
senpai 17 Feb, 2023 @ 4:19am 
the talisman not show up in english language. need to change to chinese in order to look the talisman. hope dev fix that
Rokot 17 Feb, 2023 @ 6:54am 
I lost the night rain, now when I come to her, an endless dialogue is played.
All her dialogues are played and the game does not go any further
I keep having that bug where once you open the NPC relationship window, you can't click anything in the game anymore. I did have to delete version.dll to be able to play in the first place, so I hope it's not related to that issue.
Gorth3 25 Feb, 2023 @ 2:01pm 
the game just wont start, no mods, nothing new, just instaled today after 5 mounths
Delete version.dll in the game folder, shouuuld work. Just be careful when opening the relationship screen as such, as that can make the game unresponsive.
Gorth3 25 Feb, 2023 @ 2:11pm 
Originally posted by ⎛⎝Aarki⎠⎞:
Delete version.dll in the game folder, shouuuld work. Just be careful when opening the relationship screen as such, as that can make the game unresponsive.

lets che it, but it's a bit of a bad solution, since it can cause problems, thanks anyway
Senseless 16 Mar, 2023 @ 6:48pm 
I want a mod that when hovering over items, npcs, shows which mods they belong to, it can be a function added in an update in the game. I have many mods installed and sometimes the game bugs in conversations with NPCs that belong to a mod and I never know which mod it is...
there is an npc that comes to talk to me and there is no way to leave the conversation, it could have a function for these cases of cutting the dialogue by force so as not to have to relog.
When the month goes by, sometimes the game stops loading, there could be a function in the game that notices this error and skips this interaction that does not complete and the game continues, it would be interesting to have a chat where the errors appear and what was the interaction that did not complete and also show which mods the errors are related to. Some conversations don't have text, only "0" appears, there are several bugs that I don't remember anymore.
Last edited by Senseless; 16 Mar, 2023 @ 6:56pm
Da 19 Mar, 2023 @ 1:03pm 
Rewrite destiny "Settled Dust" doesn't seem to work, it says its triggered by ultimate skill but nothing happens when I use ultimate skill (wood skill - summon queen). No mods used.
Senseless 19 Mar, 2023 @ 10:15pm 
I can't create a new character, the game crashes when it starts to generate NPCs, I can't play with old saves, the game crashes in conversations.
I disabled all the latest mods and it doesn't work, if to work I have to disable everything I'd rather get my money back!
imagine if I decide to have the trouble of disabling 1 to try to play, if it crashes and disables another one if it crashes again, it disables another one.... 1 by 1 to find out which one is crashing, after 2 days trying to figure out which one is crashing and finally being able to play, the game crashes somewhere else...
I tried to create about 5 characters, I disabled some mods, I tried to start old saves 7 times, disabling mods and nothing works.
Last edited by Senseless; 19 Mar, 2023 @ 10:21pm
Swartalfar 23 Apr, 2023 @ 3:04am 
Things i'd like added/changed in future Updates:

1. More Items in Auctions. Not just manuals but also (more) rare Materials and also rare Artifacts to use. (so kinda like in most of the novels). Oh and Pills obviously.

2. I farmed bosses for Soul Formation, but they did all drop Books to upgrade Origin Skills to Nacent Soul Skills. Shouldnt they drop Nacent Soul Skills to Soul Formation?

3. Heaven Chosen ... are kinda annoying sometimes. i'm currently Enlightenment Late Stage and i'd love to be Nr.1 Lightning Cultivator, but the current one is a Heaven Chosen with 3 times the stats that i got and he is unbeatable in Enlightenment Stage.

I feel that at least through hard work one should be able to beat these and not get instantly wiped. makes me wanna cough blood,

4. Pocket Dimensions / Pocket Dimension Events / Clan Pocket Dimension / Special Dungeon which opens only every x years (make it 50 or even 100 to make it rare and a long term goal) And also make the Rewards worth it. Maybe some special things you can only get in there.

5. Demonic Cultivation? like sucking lifeforce/Cultivationbase from People you beat.

6. More different Artifacts to Craft. You know the usual ones:
- Pagoda
- Fan
- Mirror
- Small mountain
- Gourd (i'm aware that you can take the Gourd at the beginning, but i would consider this more a heaven defying treasure xD)
- etc

7. Divine Sense for finding specific people in a bigger Area (depending on cultivation base).

8. Smaller random Trade Events on the Map. Cultivators that offer Items for Spirit Stones or other Items.

9. one more (higher) Tier of Skills (gray, green, blue, purple, orange, red). Make it maybe black with some kind of special frame around the icon/book. Maybe dont make it a book but a Stone Tablet. These Skills should be way superior compared to red skills but only available in special Dungeons which can be accessed only after a specific amount of time (~20-50-100 Years) or after crafting a special Key item to forcefully open the Dungeon.

10. Automatic travelspeed upgrade with each Realm levelup (small and big realms)

Will add more ideas when i can think of them.
NEWPLAYS 24 Apr, 2023 @ 1:08pm 
When I'm trying to learn new skills, the blue and red spheres just disappear, does anyone have a solution for this?
The Shadow Rose 14 May, 2023 @ 8:24am 
The monster wave event breaks if you assassinate all the transcendents and most of the members of other sects. Its stuck loading forever.
The Shadow Rose 14 May, 2023 @ 8:24am 
Buying manuals in other sects when you become the alliance leader costs 10% of whats listed on the price tag so a 285,000 cost is actually 28,500
LyingHero 17 May, 2023 @ 10:34pm 
there are times when the game does not allow me to enter towns/instances and when viewing npc page theres a large white box blocking their icon and all stats are changed into 1's and 2's i.e. 12111111
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50