Flock
Filled the bar to found the strange sparkly stuff but no way to progress
So i filles that bar to find the strange sparkly stuff but missed the phone call from Jane and now i have no objective nor any way to progress in the game? ive tried everything and i cant do anything to get the phone call to pop back up
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ofmana  [developer] 18 Jul @ 2:41am 
If you return to Jane she should give you the next step of the quest.

She should call you back even if you don't answer but we will check in case something is going wrong with that phonecall.
I’ve gone back to her multiple times and she just tells me to go find more creatures. I’ve been roaming around the world for 30 mins and I never get a call.
ofmana  [developer] 22 Jul @ 2:45am 
Hi there,

Have you been able to make any progress over the weekend?

I've got a couple of questions to help us work out what has gone wrong with your game and progressing through this quest.

By strange sparkly stuff, do you mean the smears that are dotted around the Grasslands areas or the scales that are found in one specific area of the Grasslands?

If you mean the scales, when you look at the map is there a ring visible marking out one area of the map?

Finally, a really useful thing would be if you could send us your save file to support@hllwpnds.com because we can then easily load up your game and see what state it is in and what has gone wrong.

The save file should be found in your AppData folder at \AppData\Local\HappyPlace\Saved\SaveGames.

Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50