Flock
Extreme frame drop when performing a dash
Anyone else having performance issue when dashing? I've everything from low to very high settings along with borderless/fullscreen mode.

Specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900HX (32 CPUs), ~2.2GHz GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 OS: Windows 11 Pro RAM: 64 GB
Last edited by bandages; 17 Jul @ 7:31pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
ofmana  [developer] 22 Jul @ 2:39am 
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues when boosting, we've not seen any issues on our side and from your specs you should be more than capable of running the game without any framerate issues.

When the player boosts, nothing changes too much in terms of demands to either the GPU or CPU beyond the player is moving a bit quicker and so things need to happen faster but as I said your specs should be able to handle that.

We will try and look into this on our side but a first step might be double checking your graphics drivers are up to date.

If that doesn't work, it might be useful for you to email the DxDiag output of your PC to support@hllwpnds.com so we can see a more detailed breakdown of your specs.

Thanks!
bandages 22 Jul @ 12:09pm 
Thanks @ofmana! I tried a couple things on my end (ran repair of win11 installation, checked for driver updates) and then tried running game again. It seemed to run fine for a few with dashes but then my fans kicked on and I started getting massive frame drops again.

I'll keep messing with it on my end and see if I can help troubleshoot. Guessing it might just be my machine if nobody else is saying anything at this point and dashing is a core element of the gameplay haha.

Really want to play this game since I love how cozy it looks and right up there with some of my favorite games by thatgamecompany (sky: children of light, flower, ect.) :lunar2019piginablanket:
bandages 30 Aug @ 1:03pm 
Wanted to follow up with an update. Ended up reformatting my machine and the game runs great now! Not sure what the issue was but something was slowly causing my machine to slow down and it even started impacting just typing.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50